1 2 3 4 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2012 8:23 PM by nicedrewishfela Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Trying hard in HC
    iivrruummii

Because I tear it up with Assault Rifles.

I did use the SVU yesterday in SnD, and did pretty well.

• 11. Re: Trying hard in HC
    xmrythem

MoNsTeR_zAcH wrote:

Before I say anything I would like it to be known that before MW3 I played HC extensively and loved it. Now the way this game is set up, HC is broken beyond belief, the only reason I am forcing myself to play this wretched gamemode to to complete challenges for the S12, M1216 and SVU because it is almost required. When I play it, I notice all this people with full auto guns trying as hard as hard as they can. My question to you is this, why do you feel the need to try so hard in a gamemode that is so irrelevant. I mean, there are only four gamemodes in HC and its not like anyone will be impressed if you do good in HC either.

you made me giggle when you said, "all these people with full auto guns"

You do realize that every SMG and AR class are or can be set up this way right? Please tell me why Core is more relevant than HC.

Why is trying hard a bad thing? Do you expect me and everyone else playing HC to just run up the middle, not shooting, and let you complete all your challenges? I don't understand kids who come to forums to complain about things like this. It makes no sense. Why do you care so much what other people enjoy playing? Why can't you find what you enjoy and play that?

• 12. Re: Trying hard in HC
    rankismet

Why are you trying so hard at being a jerk?

"Tryhard" is a "cryhard's" label to explain away why they are getting it handed to them.

Now, kindly trundle off...

• 13. Re: Trying hard in HC
    MoNsTeR_zAcH

Note to self, do not post at this time of day, it is when all the people who cant handle getting hitmarkers come on.

• 14. Re: Trying hard in HC
    MoNsTeR_zAcH

Of course you "tear it up," in HC, gun and recoil control is irrelevant, people who play HC could not effectively kill someone cross map in core because they have never had to fire long enough to experience recoil

• 15. Re: Trying hard in HC
    MoNsTeR_zAcH

So your saying it it not the slightest bit stupid for someone to be using a full auto M8A1 w/ target finder in a gamemode who's only point is to provide one hits?

• 16. Re: Trying hard in HC
    MoNsTeR_zAcH

Core takes way more skill than HC, 70% of the community would agree with me

• 17. Re: Trying hard in HC
    MoNsTeR_zAcH

Not trying to be a jerk, posted a thread staing my opinion,, then others took it out of porportion, so therefore it is you and the others being jerks

• 18. Re: Trying hard in HC
    xmrythem

MoNsTeR_zAcH wrote:

So your saying it it not the slightest bit stupid for someone to be using a full auto M8A1 w/ target finder in a gamemode who's only point is to provide one hits?

Sounds like you're complaining more about the weapon combined with perks in a game mode where you die fast.

If you are dying so much to that weapon, do you realize you can try it and use it right? I can dominate a game in HC with my five-seven or tac 45 just as well as my vector, cqb, mtar, or scar.

Do I play the same with every weapon? Nope, I alter my play style to maximize what I can or can't do with my current weapon and style of play.

If you don't like being seen with the target finder, there is a perk called Cold Blooded which will counter that. But for some reason I feel that when someone is using the target finder and you have CB on, I feel that you think that you should be invisible to them and not be seen at all.

• 19. Re: Trying hard in HC

Additional note, stupid posts get sniffed out and flamed regardless of time of day...

1 2 3 4 Previous Next