21 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2012 2:40 PM by Treize RSS

Lazy or incompetent?

Treize

Considering I still have to worry about teammates using a blackhat to steal my care package, I still can't move my guardian or sentry guns, there's a game breaking bug in the campaign, the net code is ******* terrible making me be on the bad end of lag comp where certain people might as well be called 'host' because they have such an advantage (At least in other games) and the fact the developers have not even sent us a message of 'We're working on this or 'here's what we've done' and the game's been out for  almost a month and a half.

Do you think the Treyarch division who handles Nintendo CoD games is more lazy or incompetent?

It's a serious question because we got dicked and stuff that should have been implemented from the beginning if they looked at how they did past Wii games, but we had to wait over a month for a tolerable fix that's not as much a fix, as everything isn't as broken. I mean even if they sent an intern to keep us updated or say 'we know' that would be nice. But instead we get a mod who's only job it is to stop the knife fights from breaking out which are caused by lack of attention in the first place.

• Re: Lazy or incompetent?
    infinitlag

In competent.

They don't get paid to sit around AND kit takes 2 weeks for nintendo to accept patches.

Snowyday

Don't forget it's Christmas they be haveing there hoylidays they be back next month for sure

EliteKing

...or is it nintendo?

like2nap03

Either way insulting the devs won't make them post here any faster.  Try presenting your concerns in a more constructive and respectful manner.  They respond better to that.  I fear that we already scared off A_Trey_U with all the bickering, insulting, and rude posts.  I won't make excuses for them.  The lack of info, and the lack of a sticky post showing the patches/hotfixes, is ridiculous, but try to me more calm about it.

Convict7

Yeah, it doesn't help at all, but it's obvious that everyone needs to let some steam out when there are things that really ruin the fun.

I'm very disappoint at the lack of the sticky post, that was the only thing we ever had on Wii and now we don't have that either, sure I know it's the holidays, but c'mon this forum existed before the game was 100% official to come for the U.

As for people saying that it takes forever from Nintendo to accept the patches, I already heard earlier that Nintendo is taking the online more serious this time.

But please enlighten me what do they do before they accept it, test that it doesn't cause any issues to the console, I suppose?

All I want is that we'd just get some intel about what the hell is going on, it's not that hard, you could do it on your time of, just post something over here quickly and have a nice day

like2nap03 wrote:

Either way insulting the devs won't make them post here any faster.  Try presenting your concerns in a more constructive and respectful manner.  They respond better to that.  I fear that we already scared off A_Trey_U with all the bickering, insulting, and rude posts.  I won't make excuses for them.  The lack of info, and the lack of a sticky post showing the patches/hotfixes, is ridiculous, but try to me more calm about it.

I think they're on drugs. Does this help?

Treize

At the rate things are going, we're going to get a token patch to fix the game breaking stuff and more annoying glitches and that's that, they drop support for the game outside of a few Double XP weekends.

Considering I forked over $60 expecting them to do a better job after how they abandoned MW3 to hackers within 4 months, I paid for my right to question their work ethic or competancy.

like2nap03

True.  But you want more support and more info etc.  Acting like this isn't going to get it faster.  They respond much better when you're calm and respectful.  I'm not saying don't complain.  I'm saying don't be a d!ck about it.

nintendon't

You better hope we're never in the same game. I steal EVERYONE's care packages on BO2 with my Black Hat. It's more useful in my hands than my teammates.