4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2012 1:53 AM by like2nap03 RSS

Network issues after patch

Linyao

I hope it isn't just me after the patch i have gotten lower bars and been dropping when i host games or from games quite offen i made sure it wasn't my connection it is fine idk what is going on it was fine before the patch.

• Re: Network issues after patch
    nintendon't

Having the same issue. Constant 4 bars before patch, constant 2/3 bars after patch. Random disconnects are also more frequent than before.

EliteKing

tbh, i think the connections are truer now then they were before the patch.

before the patch, EVERYBODY had 4 bars and it seemed like it was too good to be true especially since some people run 1 to 1.5 seconds behind every other player.

after the patch, connections seemed to have evened out a little and the bars are accurate as to what kinda connect you are having/going to have in the game.

anything less than 3 greens, you are going to be at a disadvantage.

3 or more, you are good to go.

nintendon't

I don't think that's the case. I never got shot around corners once until this patch rolled around. Almost everytime I jump behind cover now the bullets hit me anyway. Never did that prepatch back when I had 4 bars. It's also taking alot more ammo to put people down as opposed to before.

I think they did something with matchmaking because the game played like this for me with constant 3 bars for the first 2 or so weeks of launch until that split up objectives playlist hotfix thing seemed to improve connections. This patch reverted that hotfix...

like2nap03

Lag comp does seem worse.  Throw that on top of this DA tugging aim assist with no recoil and I struggle just to break even.  (My DA comments are in no way a jab at you.  Just telling it like it is.)

Did you make that video about the connections being different now or whatever it was going to be?