1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 113 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2012 11:07 AM by Shuoink Go to original post RSS
  • 100. Re: NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.
    Trunkstaylor

Who knows what happened in the video. And it may have changed since then with an update. I'm curious to try again now but I'd like to know if tob needs completed first. I'm starting to think it might need to be.

• 101. Re: NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.
    Trunkstaylor

Hey death if your still at it I'm wondering if Rus and marlton can destroy parts. But maybe it depends on which side you have completed. Do you recall if you had done maxis side last? The op of the egg explodes video never really mentioned if he had done one or the other. I asked but someone else responded to me back then.

• 103. Re: NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.
    DeathBringer-Zen

Ok, so I managed to destroy one item in the last game I played, as Marlton, but then could not get any other item to vanish!?!

I could not get any item to vanish before I turned on power, or after it! Killed the Avogadro, still nothing! Then I listened to ALL the messages on the TV and instantly went up stairs and made one of the Turret parts disappear straight away!

Tried every other part on the map and could not get anything else to vanish. Killed the Avogadro no less the 8 times after this, and everytime I killed him, I tried more parts and nothing!?!?

Not sure what went wrong. lol

Starting to thing it may just be a glitch after all, but will keep toying with it for a little longer. This is the first time I have had problems doing it since I figured out how to do it!

The messages do suggest doing this sort of thing, so as long as it can be done, I will keep messing with it!

• 104. Re: NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.
    Lunar---tick

Dont mean to be a smart arse but how can you kill the avogadro 8 times? If you killed him why does he return? This i what i find kind of bewildering, even in the EE.  KILL the avogardo kill him now? Everyone thinks they killed him. If he's been killed why the hell does he come back?

I dont think his purpose is to be killed, it's purpose would be to harness it's energy when required. I know it's a technicality but to say kill the avogardo is wrong. He is not dead. Unless i'm completetly missing something, if so i retract my statement.

Cheers

• 105. Re: NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.
    Lunar---tick

I mean, has someone had it flat on it's back with animated x's in it's eyes? Then gone prone on it and attempted to give it a dry root and possibly shoved their thumb up it's arse to see if it kicks. Maybe just maybe then it might be dead!!! I dont know.

• 106. Re: NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.

lol your thinking way to much on that bro when we say killed him he goes away just like killing zombies but they always respawn he sorta the boss zombie of the map that will always respawn like the other boss zombies of BO1

• 107. Re: NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.

Russ Man: "Bank full of Money, no place to spend it... OR IS THERE?"

Marlton: "Russ Man, Run to the store and see if you can measure the gigawattage!"

Store outside of RUS/BUS STOP says "CLOSED"

Let's try having Russ Man OPEN it with 1,000,000 in his pocket!

I have my $250,000 in the bank... anyone want to try this?

My PSN name is "ThugWarrior"

• 108. Re: NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.

I think his quote is: "Run to the storm and see if you can measure the gigawattage"

Has anyone read while i said this in a previous topic? Marlton says when he is Struck by the avogrado: My equipment, ruined!

That might be the clue you guys are looking for? I'm not to sure about this but he destroys the equipment after he gets struck by that static lightning of him?!

Also, the idea of the easter egg going in to another DLC would be rediculous. I doubt they would let you start playing Tranzit, then once the easter egg is finished you would transfer to another game.. What if someone that didn't buy the DLC was in that game? He would just get kicked, or get the map for free as a bonus for beeing there? Nonsense..

• 109. Re: NAV card theory for the people that have been on the forums awhile.

I'm very curious about the beams of light that emit during a game you've completed the EE in when you shoot the laundromat door.  I did this in the last game I played with 4 players, did Richtofen's EE then first thing I did was go to Town to shoot the door.  It took about a clip and a half of the HAMR but I sure as hell got it to emit a beam that went straight back to the tower, confirmed by the other players in my party too.  What is the purpose of a light being emitted from the handle of a door?  I've seen videos of the beam going into the bank as well, though I couldn't replicate that one.  I also couldn't replicate the sparkling orbs above the stop lights in town by shooting the lights, not sure how those are initiated either.

Anyone tried using the Jetgun to remove the debris on the highway behind the Diner?  That road is definitely visible from the roof of the diner, and you can clearly see where it splits off after the tunnel, right before the diner.  Very curious about a lot going on in TranZit, always looking for fellow hunters to kill time.  add me on XBL, webdevour