17 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2012 2:28 PM by trialstardragon RSS

2 Teamkill Kick...

Killerswift8

Yet another BRILLIANT IDEA FROM 3arch....WOW....It just goes to show, They don't care....I really think they wanna kill COD and start a new IP....when that happens be sure Ill be there....and it wont be supportive.

• Re: 2 Teamkill Kick...

Isn't it 3..?

phxs72

I honestly have no idea what you are complaining about.  What does 2 Teamkill kick mean other than you got kicked from a game?

Killerswift8

well you get kicked on the 3rd...but its stupid....In hardcore if you are locking down a CQC postition, you tend to be twitchy and accidentally TK...

Ricochet damage was smarter,  hell, a timeout spawn was smarter...but getting kicked from the game is just STUPID.  Like so many other ideas in this game.  ITS JUST STUPIDITY!

tracy

It has always been that way - even in Black Ops 1, it's supposed to make you a better player and ensure you pay more attention instead of just shooting everything

cranium2001

I have to disagree with you. Like tracy said, it makes you pay more attention.

TH3_IT

HC is meant for people who can show restraint from just corner spraying etc...which leads to TK's

I've played HC plenty and have been kicked only 1 time for TK and I deserved it.

For you to get 3 tks in one game....is actually difficult to "accomplish" if you have any skill whatesoever....

So ya, disagree

Killerswift8

no, not when i have 11 kills 0 deaths and trying to make my next kill streak.  If your not jumpy in that situation, then you probably dont get many kill streaks...

So IW was better at TK punishment...is what u r saying tracy.

TH3_IT

"If your not jumpy in that situation, then you probably dont get many kill streaks..."

That makes no sense at all....people who are used to getting "kill streaks/score streaks" would be less likely to get "jumpy or nervous" when they do have one.  They would be used to it happening and would not react "nervous" when in the process of having one. 

sorry, but sometimes s--- happens.  like teammates both shooting at someone and one walks into the other's bullets, or kill streak damage because someone ran into the area of the strike. shouldnt be kicked out of a game for it.

the cod 3 system was the best. if you team killed someone, and they knew it was an accident or their fault, they could either forgive or punish you.  that was the best system of all of the cod's.

Restore_Hardcore

I think you get kicked after 2 team kills only at the start of the game or the first 2 mins. I tend to get kicked mostly in hc kc cause of all the chaos. I hated ricochet cause I died so much by my claymores going off or exploding barrels near teammates. I like the 3 kill and out system, it's one thing 3arc did right in hc. Infinity Ward counts the team kill against that person so a lot of trolls just team killed for the fun of it which is stupid. I hope 3arc doesn't change it now!

nicedrewishfela

Really? Trashing the devs because you can't control your fire?

There is plenty to get on them about, but not your own ineptitude. Control your fire and be aware of your surroundings and this won't happen.