1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 92 Replies Latest reply: Dec 24, 2012 10:13 AM by rankismet Go to original post RSS
  • 90. Re: Bring back quick scoping!!

I would almost love to play a little game.

1v1 we both choice a class, mine would be a sniper and theres would most likely be a smg.. we play a round then switch classes and see who has the most kills at the end of both matches. because since qs is for little girls and takes no skill then it should be soo easy to win

• 91. Re: Bring back quick scoping!!
    sweatyclam

The sniper rifle mechanics are bad, this game has been designed to be as easy as possible, small maps and quick spawn changes makes proper sniping impossible.

As for the other guns they are bad as well, again the hitboxes are huge there is no recoil this game has been designed to be easy mode the aim assist is nearly an aimbot.

Add in the poor connection problems and this game is a joke, all the arguing about skill would make me laugh if it were not so sad.

I have a mess about on this game, but when I want a good game I have to play BF3, it makes this game look like a kids game, which I suppose it is as it has clearly been designed with all these flaws.

• 92. Re: Bring back quick scoping!!
    rankismet

YesssMartinnx wrote:

Bring back quick scoping!!

Uhhh...

... it's...

... SMH...

you sure you aren't a Christmas noob?

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next