7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 24, 2012 7:43 AM by L0NEN1NJA RSS

My Application & Info (I NEED A CLAN)

I am on Xbox 360. I just got my Xbox a few days ago and I will back black ops 2 in a few days. The stats below are my PS3 black ops 2 stats. Please e-mail me at fufdriessen@gmail.com if you need to contact me!

Xbox Live Gamertag: D

Time Zone: EST

Premium: Yes

Mic: Yes

Seasons Pass: Yes

Prestige 8

Level: 55

K/D Ratio: 1.95

Score Per Minute: 424.00

Win Percentage: 78%

Gamemode: I pefer Kill Confirmed but I am willing to switch

Hello I would like to join your clan because I am a good player and a team player. I know many tactics for clan ops (I can always do 2 out of the 3 clan ops). I can also make a website for the clan if you don't already have one. (the website cost $9.00 a month) if you go to www.NSCelite.enjin.com you will see many cool things, I made that website when I was with NSC (The reason I'm not with NSC anymore is because they are a UK based and the lag was making my KDR go down), I am good with computers and websites as you will see if you go there. I would really like to join your clan as I think I will help the clan out a lot also I can make a clan page on Twitter if you dont already have one.If you accept me I need you to Text me at: 1 (807) 788-3194 or E-mail me at: gabeforsyth@gmail.com or message me on Xbox Live ASAP to talk about the website I will be making!