6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2012 12:26 PM by slap1i RSS

Others Playing your games

Reaper1287

Have you ever given the controller to your sister, girlfriend, or friend who "plays" video games and then just watch them fail at it. Sorry, but I find that hillarious.

• Re: Others Playing your games
    creaper21

Yeah. Everytime I watch someone else play my game, they always do something so dumb and I'm just yelling at him, "WHAT!? DID YOU NOT SEE HIM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING BRO!? SHOOT HIM! SHOOT HIM" Then he dies and... sigh

Jollyjugs77

yea, but it is alwasy easier to see what is going on when you are not playing, you always see that guy creapin on the side or on the mini map, but when your playing you do not see those things your to focused on what is going on.

but i am the same way as you guys

Reaper1287

haha, Im in the midst of watching my girlfriends best friend playing assassins creed 3 and its so horrible to watch. Granted our controllers not the best anymore, real sticky with the left stick and very very sensitive, but she still cant seem to controll connor very well. Its grrrr. XD

jwaller123

My wife and daughter play every once in a blue moon. It is then that I realize just how much detail the programmers have put into the sky and the ground, as neither of them can seem to keep their gun pointing straight. Lol. I think they think they need to push both analog sticks up or down to get the player to move. If they get even 1 kill it's a miracle. Lol. I have seen my daughter shoot at least 10 players in one game though. She is much better than my wife. Lol.

slap1i

"reload, RELOAD!!!"