1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Jun 3, 2013 9:47 PM by CallMeAsian Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?
    Paramac55

Of all the millions of players, some are going to flank and some are waiting for the flankers! To every camper, it's obvious that somebody will flank! So just hang on in there, and somebody, with GHOST, Suppressor etc. will come along and you get your chance!

• 31. Re: Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?
    Jaggajatt187

Way to post in a thread without even reading it. Ghost is supposed to keep you off the radar if you're moving around, which wasn't happening since the game was released so they patched it. Now post patch I'm experiencing the same situations I was pre patch when it was supposed to fixed.

You're ignorant statement is that its a silly perk so it shouldn't be fixed. Hence Vahn said there was no lag and didn't need to be fixed. Both things aren't funtioning the way they are supposed to and I was trying to confirm my suspicions.

My comment was when you are playing TDM and your team has a UAV up(edit), how often do you turn on a dime then aim at a random door? (when you have no indications from your mini-map or enemy footsteps that someone is going to rush through the door?) It doesn't happen unless the guy is camping which in my kill cam didn't look as though he was OR that With me having ghost equipped the guy saw me approaching and positioned himself to kill me. The point is that I shouldn't be on the radar if the perk is doing what its supposed to.

• 32. Re: Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?
    libertyloudspeaker

There are select cases I have experienced where BOTH Ghost and Cold Blooded do not work properly as stated they should.  Both need to be looked at and carefully reviewed under various situations.  In some cases they seem to work fine, but cold blooded to a lesser degree. Have not check in a private match with a friend yet...however I did with Awareness and this perk is completely WORTHLESS compared to prior annual releases of COD.  I have an excellent gaming headset and have audio settings to proper setting under options.  I wish they would TRULY test their games instead of releasing Betas and having endless patches and hotfixes...even if I had to wait an extra year or so this would still be better in my opinion.

• 33. Re: Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?
    fearless_fred

Why use ghost with UAV requiring 5 kills now (or 4 kills and a weak assist) they are never ever up.  Ghost is obsolete.  Welcome to the Girl Scouts where everyone camps and eats their cookies all day long.

• 34. Re: Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?
    notoriousped78

use ghost with lightweight works a treat

• 35. Re: Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?

I agree ghost don't work as described, simple as.

See plenty of instances where I have been seen moving on radar.

• 36. Re: Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?
    Izjar11

You're ignorant statement is that its a silly perk so it shouldn't be fixed.

Speaking of not reading you should do the same.

To be fair to you I did not hear of such a glitch in the perk, how about providing us your PSN and a video and show us directly. That is the best proof.

My comment was when you are playing TDM and your team has a UAV up(edit), how often do you turn on a dime then aim at a random door? (when you have no indications from your mini-map or enemy footsteps that someone is going to rush through the door?) It doesn't happen unless the guy is camping which in my kill cam didn't look as though he was OR that With me having ghost equipped the guy saw me approaching and positioned himself to kill me. The point is that I shouldn't be on the radar if the perk is doing what its supposed to.

Huh, your still not making sense if the the enemy has a UAV and your going through a "random" door to engage who do you expect to encounter? So a guy was waiting at the door, this is prototypical COD playing. Has it ever ocurred to you that he plays with a clan, someone else saw you going through the door and shouted out to him your position? Or that he was using a sensor grenade which you do not need to see as it points out where people are, direction and all.

Again provide a video of this, I hadn't heard of it so yes I am ignorant to this new glitch (to me its new) and provide us your PSN to take a look.

• 37. Re: Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?
    IndyOldGuy

CrackaJack wrote:

im seeing the same thing with cold blooded....

You know what, the description says 'resistance' to target finder..etc etc...WTF is that supposed to mean??

• 38. Re: Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?
    Jaggajatt187

Read the patch notes for 1.04. People who had ghost and a suppressed weapons were showing up on the radar even if they hadn't stopped.

• 39. Re: Is Ghost still not working after 1.04?
    Izjar11

• Players using Ghost and a Suppressor attachment will no longer appear on the enemy’s minimap while shooting and moving while a UAV is up

Got ya, to be honest ghost is still a silly perk but hopefully it was fixed, was it?