11 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2012 12:22 PM by Fr33VERSE RSS

Looking for Domination clan have KD of 2.3

I'm looking for a clan that runs strictly Core Domination, would prefer a clan with a KD avg of 1.75 or higher, my KD is 2.3 msg me in game if interested!

gamertag: xAnimosity HDx

• Re: Looking for Domination clan have KD of 2.3
    rsturp

i have come across loads of people with kd like that but they all wear ghost and have a win lose ratio of around 0.60 because they never go for the win and just camp and kill

iTzSurreal

How does K/D matter at all when it comes to Domination? I could see TDM or even S&D, but not Domination.

warzh311ion

Must be looking for a clan of campers and doesn't care about the win.

rankismet

xAnimosity_HDx wrote:

I'm looking for a clan that runs strictly Core Domination, would prefer a clan with a KD avg of 1.75 or higher, my KD is 2.3 msg me in game if interested!

gamertag: xAnimosity HDx

Clan section is where this belongs... thanks.

oh so kd doesnt affect your kills or deaths on average during a match which gets you score streaks and helps your team win/cap vs dying which helps the other teams win, stop crying because my KD is higher than yours

si6989

no wot he is saying wharl you camp your ass off geting them kills you could be caping flags and helping your team not 1 man army in corners

jwaller123

xAnimosity_HDx wrote:

oh so kd doesnt affect your kills or deaths on average during a match which gets you score streaks and helps your team win/cap vs dying which helps the other teams win, stop crying because my KD is higher than yours

I highly doubt he is crying over your K/D.

Your new here so let me help you out. There is a CLAN section for individuals who are looking for, or wanting to start a CLAN. You might to take a look there. Your chances of joining a CLAN will be much better.

zingaa

xAnimosity_HDx wrote:

Allow me to retort;

Your w/l is in the toilet because you and your buddies worry about your k/d and not winning. I only play domination and guys like you are a dime a dozen, playing against your type of player makes for an easy win, playing with you sucks, you ruin the game.

There is a reason you only play objective and thats to keep a high k/d, you're too weak to do it in TDM

PhilLvsTanya

when playin an objective especially a clan one depening on the game the objective comes first as it should in any game you come across someone on the way you kill them you might get killed but who cares the kills dont count itsthe objective of the game itself tdm yeah the kills count domination the captures count i hate people who go in an objective game hp kc dom etc and camp for kills

gdexter

Another child.

If you are a Dom clan your KD will be a hell of a lot lower.

Camping scrub

PTFO

Fr33VERSE

I agree - another child - looked up your career stats - over 40 hrs - most in Dom - but still only prestige 1? Unless you didn't prestige fow a while, all you do is cater to your kd , probably camping a lot - as evidenced with only. 37% win ratio. Dash boarding much? This isn't the guy you want to play Dom with - I am - little over 80 hrs - 5th prestige, only a 57% win ratio - sometimes no matter how hard you try you just can't beat the other team - (mostly play with a group) and a kd near 1.9 - but who cares? Dom is super fun when your entire team works and tries together (win or lose). And that's how I think the games should be looked at. How enjoyable they are, not kd crap. GT: Fr33verse.