10 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2012 3:53 PM by codblackice RSS

Unable to join party

jokerjam1980

Is anybody else having issue with joining friends on the PS3 BO2? I am having to spend 5-10 min trying to join up or have some of my friends join me. Sending invites does not work or trying to use the short cut button. I keep getting error unjoinable session. This starting to make me mad as h**l. I bought this game and system because my family and friends play on it but it becoming more trouble then it is worth. What's the issue here? I have 50 meg as does my gaming party and yet We can't even get in a party together most days. Come on Treyarch can you patch this already or is this a PS3 issue?

• Re: Unable to join party

play solo

jokerjam1980

WOW your a genus, never though of that. How about PS3 or Treaych fix the issue.

im sure 3arc/playstation will get right on that

why do you need a party to play the game?

jokerjam1980

I don't know because we are a Clan.Really dude you are of no help and no need to post again. Thank you for being annoying and your skills at Trolling are below that of average so move on. I started this to see if it was a issue with my internet provider or a issue with the game.

im not trying to annoy, i just dont understand the problem, no one has posted with the same problem, so it looks like its just you having issues, i just simply advised that you play solo, not trying to troll

jokerjam1980

Sorry that i took it that you was trolling. Yes, i would agree that it was a issue with my connection but it is alos happening to the other 4 people i play with. We all have the same intrenet provider except for one of us, 3 of us all live in the U.S. the 4th lives in Canada. When any of us in the U.S. try to join together we get the error saying Unjoinable session. However when we try to join our buddy in Canada no issue. We have tried sending invites and the quick way by using triangle and also the square. We have tried setting up private matches, and check NAT and routers. All routers are right and firewalls no issue and ports are open. I am at a loss as to what to try next.

i mean im not sure, but it could be the combination of you guys and your connections to each other, ive personally never heard of this. id say allof you guys restart your modems, and see if that helps

jokerjam1980

So, you never got sent back to the home screen when you try to join somebody and a box pop up saying that the player is in a unjoinable session. It's the same box you get if you try to join somebody when a game is in progress and the sever is full.  I do networking and did the set up on all the modems and routers. 2 of the modems are Motorla and 1 Arris modem. 1 netgear router, 1 beklin and 1 D-Link. I also already power cycle the modems and routers and had everybody restart PS3. It's just strange. We are playing at 1 a.m. est time and getting this error. The bandwith is not being used up on the connections. I am at a lose thats why i ask. i have look around and it does seem to be a issue with in Louisville, Ky. 

codblackice

Moved to technical support.

-Ice