1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 67 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2012 4:05 PM by fearless_fred Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: UAV/Ghost and the serious imbalance
    catharsism

Yup, because knowing exactly where everyone is is exactly how objective games are won....why capture a flag when instead you can just have a hipfire fest mid level

• 61. Re: UAV/Ghost and the serious imbalance
    catharsism

The games been out for almost a month and the changes made to it are rather disapointing. Sadly the one change they do make, nuketown, is the worst change they could of made. Ghost is still worthless, LMG's are still worthless as a result of ghost, the game is still dominated by SMG's and hipfire, the dominate playstyle is still red dot chasing. Defensive perks are already nerfed to hell even without ghost being worthless so why not change it? There isn't a single positive reason to keep ghost the way it is, not a single one. They say changing it will promote campers, who cares the walls on this game are paper, throw on FMJ and tear through him, point of view on headglitching is so skewed you can get killed by people who don't even appear on your screen yet they see you clear as day. You have rockets, tubes, grenades, C4, MM sight, snipers, and pin point FAL. If a camper is a problem then your simply unskilled, enough said. Decent players have never worried about campers because they may kill you once but that should be it. Be nice to use a sniper, use a LMG and not have to worry about a SMG running in blindy shooting where a dot is on a mini map. Be nice to use a pistol, to use a crossbow without being on a UAV the entire game. The perks, the maps, everything in this game was built around the SMG, it's time for you to balance the game, change ghost, and let every gun be on a level playing field.

• 62. Re: UAV/Ghost and the serious imbalance
    catharsism

Ghost still making the game unplayable, been stuck in party lobbies for weeks now hoping they will finally fix multiplayer. Sad when you actually make a change in your game and it's even worse, Smgs still op, ghost still worthless, and yet you come out with updates and changes no one wants....making a patch to take timer off of hardcore tdm, yet do nothing on the problems people ask about....makes no sense

• 63. Re: UAV/Ghost and the serious imbalance
    Adam1234567893

Lol did you seriously bump this thread? Camper seriously learn to adapt also Treyarch announced that they are NEVER going to nerf or buff the perks so yea enough with this. Stop complaining just cause you aren't having kills handed to you and stop crying cause you aren't being catered to you aren't the only customer you know. Wanna be stealthy keep moving also this UAV spam you speak of doesn't even exist you campers made that up cause again you wanna be catered to and you don't wanna have to learn to adapt the only time I see alot of UAVs in the air is in Ground Wars but it still isn't being spammed cause if it was my launcher would be gold by now. Learn to adapt damn not so fun when your motto is being used against you. For once you campers aren't getting your way and I love it you wanna be catered to go back to MW3.

• 64. Re: UAV/Ghost and the serious imbalance
    SitRepPro

catharsism wrote:

Ghost still making the game unplayable, been stuck in party lobbies for weeks now hoping they will finally fix multiplayer. Sad when you actually make a change in your game and it's even worse, Smgs still op, ghost still worthless, and yet you come out with updates and changes no one wants....making a patch to take timer off of hardcore tdm, yet do nothing on the problems people ask about....makes no sense

Does this mean Flak Jacket is worthless because it's not immune to all the explosive spam?  There are enough ways to deal with UAVs and people just need to make a class to deal with them - Black Hat PDAs and launchers resupply with Scavenger.

I don't know what UAV happy game modes you're playing but I haven't experienced constant UAVs playing TDM before or after the patch.

• 65. Re: UAV/Ghost and the serious imbalance

I too love that it is harder to camp in this game as i am a run and gunner 90% of the time. I do however wish that with ghost the delay before you show up on uav when you stop moving was extended by 1 or 2 seconds. I notice that when i am climbing a ladder or reloading some of the slower reloading guns,that i show up, or when aiming sown sights.And usually only have to aim down sights for 1-3 seconds,but in that time it seems that i have been shown on uav.

Other than that i think it is great for anti camping. If they make that minor tweak cool,if not i will keep playing with it how it is and managing ,just like i been doing since i got the game.

• 66. Re: UAV/Ghost and the serious imbalance
    SitRepPro

hypnosis wrote:

I notice that when i am climbing a ladder or reloading some of the slower reloading guns,that i show up, or when aiming sown sights.And usually only have to aim down sights for 1-3 seconds,but in that time it seems that i have been shown on uav.

Imagine trying to reload a belt fed LMG, which takes an age to reload.  No fast mags are available for LMGs and I think you're forced to use Adjustable Stock to remain hidden from UAV with Ghost because of the movement speed penalty.  Probably why I've only died to about 15 of them over 16 hours or so.

• 67. Re: UAV/Ghost and the serious imbalance

I rarely see UAV anymore so the nerf seemed to work or people just aren't using them.  I use em when I can but since the last patch AR seems to have lost its dropping power.  Guess I will have to jump on the SMG bandwagon now.  Sad cause I really like my ARs but my KDR dropped from 1.98 to 1.1 since the last patch and all the lag plus SMG whoring.

1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next