26 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2012 10:37 AM by gary_mico RSS

People moaning on here about non problems

WalterWhite72

Its just a game, maybe you should get out more.

for my thinking theyve ruined the UAV as it should have stuck at 350 to get it, also they should have kept the SMGs as overpowered, if you dont like it learn to work with it....the patch for me as ruined it......also anyone that buyes DLC is a mug.

Treyarch have given in to about 20 idiots posting on here probobly aged 12 who shouldnt be playing the game and have made the SMGs like pea shooters.

Moan...Moan...Moan...Moan.......god help you if Romney became president a few months ago, then you would have something to moan about.

• Re: People moaning on here about non problems
    Izjar11

Message is truthful (some what insulting). Because of years of "complaints" or "moans" as you call it this game is what it is.

GHOST is what it is because of it!

Everything about this game is what it is because of it!

So to those who get upset at treyarch, you should really look amongst your own COD players for the big pat in the back for complaining and getting things changed!

hyper72

Not true millions complain and complained about lag compensation in mw3 and blackflops2 did or have they listen have they fk.... Still crap and mw4 will be same until they do something about lag comp the game will crash and burn as blackflops2 is doing the amount of pissed off friends i have is crazy.....   Yeah agree with the not buying the DLC.... Stopped getting them in mw3 after 15 updates and game play was at time terrible.. Why would you spend more money on a game you cant play people that have spent another £40 for season pass need there heads testing MUG of the year award atleast duhhhh.

BanHaMMer

hyper72 wrote:

Not true millions complain and complained about lag compensation in mw3 and blackflops2 did or have they listen have they fk.... Still crap and mw4 will be same until they do something about lag comp the game will crash and burn as blackflops2 is doing the amount of pissed off friends i have is crazy.....   Yeah agree with the not buying the DLC.... Stopped getting them in mw3 after 15 updates and game play was at time terrible.. Why would you spend more money on a game you cant play people that have spent another £40 for season pass need there heads testing MUG of the year award atleast duhhhh.

LaG is a different kettle of fish, it is in the "To Hard basket" for these people, the other stuff is easy to fix and/or change.

Izjar11

To clarify with you hyper the developers have changed many, many things about COD to reflect voiced complaints over the last few games. But lets view what you wrote:

Not true millions complain and complained about lag compensation

Lag compensation is a needed system, if they were to replace it what do you suggest? Dedicated servers?

Why would you spend more money on a game you cant play people that have spent another £40 for season pass need there heads testing MUG of the year award atleast duhhhh.

huh? I do not understand your type of player, fine the game is broken! Fine you can't play with your friends, then why continue purchasing the games when they release a new version?

You missed understood what I wrote, but thats cool I was referring to the games design has been modified greatly because of the large amounts of complaints, so as I wrote "this game is a direct result of complaints".

SUM1SLY83

the smgs can't shoot straight half way a cross the nuke town map,i could throw a stone the distance of that map with more accuracy.

and the R870 MCS shotgun can't get a 1hk from 15 feet away i can spit further than that too.

why should people moan at how overpowered these guns was and get them nerfed so they are pretty much useless ,and now people can't moan about how underpowered they are in the hope that the guns they like to use work for them.

people like you are the worst type of moaner because you arn't even moaning about something to fix on the game you are just moaning about other people moaning.that makes you a hypocrite.

and if moaning about your ps3 freezing and making you rebuild your database or the sound on the game glitching, camos resetting,guns that no longer work. god help us getting anything fixed.

gambit1969

It would not matter if the game was perfect in every way, zero lag, all weapons performed to exact manufacturers specs and had photo realistic graphics, some people would still be moaning, because they are just naturally born miserable people who are only happy when they can moan about something, they are miserable and feel a need to share it with the world...

Message was edited by: gambit1969

ghamorra

You're defending the way the game was game made originally and saying they shouldn't have nerfed the UAV or SMGs by claiming complainers should "get over it".

But do you realize that you're also defending complainers of MW3 and Black Ops asking for nerfs to Ghost and wanting more rewards for objectives.

You're being hypocritical, just saying

Jaggajatt187

Stop complaining about complainers. UAV's only slightly harder to get in TDM, but in all other objective game modes/KC it's still easy. On top of that even if you get one it's most likely gonna be shot down pretty quick so get over it and use higher streaks.

The SMG's are exactly the same after 1.04, It's all in your head. Drift0r on YT who does indepth gun analysis said that he couldn't find a noticable increase in recoil for the MSMC or PDW. Hip fire was reduced in accuracy by <10% which might end up even benefitting most of the no skill hip sprayers. Increased wall penetration was the only issue I think needed to be dealt with and it has. So the only thing that changed is that you can't wall bang guys anymore. They just put the PDW/MSMC "nerf" in the patchnotes to stop all the ********.

To reiterate SMG's still have low recoil, still have huge ammo capacity (except MSMC), still reload quite fast (except PDW), still have GOOD hip fire accuracy even w/o the laser, still have a lot of range (except the vector), and they are all still some of the fastest killing weapons in the game.

If they're not as effective as before it's most likely due to Lag/hit detection, you might have ended up on the bad side of now. So welcome to the being half second behind everyone else club.

So from what you're saying
    You hip fire with SMGs

Hate children

Voted for Romney

Am I correct?

Irony..

Moaning and ******** about people that moan an *****.

•  

To clarify with you hyper the developers have changed many, many things about COD to reflect voiced complaints over the last few games. But lets view what you wrote:
            Not true millions complain and complained about lag compensation
            Lag compensation is a needed system, if they were to replace it what do you suggest? Dedicated servers?
            Why would you spend more money on a game you cant play people that have spent another £40 for season pass need there heads testing MUG of the year award atleast duhhhh.
            huh? I do not understand your type of player, fine the game is broken! Fine you can't play with your friends, then why continue purchasing the games when they release a new version? You missed understood what I wrote, but thats cool I was referring to the games design has been modified greatly because of the large amounts of complaints, so as I wrote "this game is a direct result of complaints".

yes lag compensation is needed,but its not needed to be so aggressive,its only this bad in cod games.
            example lag comp settings in seconds of delay: -3 -2 -1 -0- +1 +2 +3           
            0 being neutral,this and MW3 has its settings set to what feels like +1/+2

You admitted the SMGs were overpowered and now it's ruined for you since the patch.

Speaks volumes...