2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2012 9:42 AM by ChaotikSpraya86 RSS

Please get rid of Snipers!

raarethebest

I hate having to create the same forum over and over again! It's not spam because this is a serious question which gets ruined by banter from people looking for arguments. My question is..

"Can you please get rid of snipers?"

They are overpowered and have an unfair advantage in every way possible! No matter each and every corner I check even if I play slow or fast paced I will always get killed by a sniper even at close or long range. I find it annoying how aim assist aims the rifle automatically at the enemy players.

• Re: Please get rid of Snipers!
    frats74

raarethebest wrote:

I hate having to create the same forum over and over again!

You didn't create a forum, you only created a thread and you need to give up on your crusade of nonsensical rants.

raarethebest wrote:

It's not spam because this is a serious question which gets ruined by banter from people looking for arguments.

It is spam. The only thing missing is the can it comes in.

I'm not looking for arguements, I've pointed out to you that it is you who's the problem: You have low gaming skills.

raarethebest wrote:

My question is..

"Can you please get rid of snipers?"

In one word: No.

If they [the powers that be] get rid of snipers in COD, then snipers have to be removed in the military in real life, as well as other games like Halo, Gears of War, Battlefield, etc...

raarethebest wrote:

They are overpowered and have an unfair advantage in every way possible!

How are snipers overpowered? A 50 caliber sniper bullet to the stomach doesn't kill. But a knife to the foot does.

How and what do you mean In every way possible? List scenarios that prove your statement.

raarethebest wrote:

No matter each and every corner I check even if I play slow or fast paced I will always get killed by a sniper even at close or long range.

You're just not doing it right.

raarethebest wrote:

I find it annoying how aim assist aims the rifle automatically at the enemy players.

You're confused. Aim Assist doesn't do anything.

Read this thread: http://www.callofduty.com/thread/200559609

You're confusing Aim Assist with Aim Bot.

• Re: Please get rid of Snipers!

sniper rifles are not over powered.every gun in the game has its strengths and weaknesses.if you are being killed by a sniper up close then you need to improve you aim and accuracy to kill them first.im not a sniper.i rush with subs and assualt rifles and i like killing snipers and quick scopers.if you are struggling to kill snipers then the issue is with your own skill and ability.if a sniper can kill you in one shot up close and a shotgun can as well then maybe they should get rid of the shotgun lol.this game is the most balanced cod out their and if you dont like it DONT PLAY IT.agree or disagree they will always have sniper rifles in shooting games.