17 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 7:16 AM by DugOutDude Branched to a new discussion. RSS

I'll be surprised if people are still playing this game in the New Year...

sennalike

Seriously, I'm not a great player, probably not even "good".  But I can usually hold my own.

KDR and other stats dont mean much to mean, I play for enjoyment, but I will quote some stats just to demonstrate what I am talking about.

To put this into context I only play domination, and always solo.

My KDR is currently 1.33.  It started off even worse, around the 1.00 mark, but I was winning plenty of matches and that was primarily down to capping the b flag, a known death sentence.  After I got used to the maps and weapons, my KDR rose to just under 2.00 and I was still winning plenty of matches.  However, recently (last week or two) it has plummeted, to the current 1.33 and I am near enough losing every match.  My last 10 matches, K/D Caps, defends -

5-13, 2, 1, lost - I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets

0-1, 0, 0, lost - thrown in with seconds to go, and the enmy had dogs running about

2-5, 0, 0, lost - thrown in with under a minute to go whilst my team were being "dominated"

6-10, 4, 3, lost -  I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets

6-9, 3, 1, won -  I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets

13-21, 4, 4 won -  I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets

7-12, 2, 2 lost -  I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets

7-16, 1, 0 lost -  I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets

0-1, 0, 0 lost - thrown in for last seconds of match

12-10, 5, 3 -  I was firing cotton buds instead of bullets, but managed to go positive by camping my nuts off.

Anybody seeing a pattern here?  Seriously Treyarch, I am not the only one experiencing this rubbish.  This may be your idea of fun, but it certainly isn't mine.  As I said I dont care about stats, but I know when I am being beaten by the appalling matchmaking and lag.  You need to address this issue and quickly.  If it doesn't improve I and many others will not be playing this game for long.