2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 9, 2012 9:55 AM by zJaGeRz RSS

Looking for a PS3 clans just for the sake of it.

mattmathers

Looking for a PS3 clan with no requirements for a mic or K/D or any stupid **** like that, I don't care about my K/D or any others K/D for that matter. I just wanna be in a clan just for fun, where the game isn't taken like their real life depends on their K/D or W/L. Pretty much just a clan that just plays the game for what it is, hopefully some players who play objective based game who actually DO play the objective and not killwhore. If anyone is willing to accept, awesome, I won't be on for a few hours though. Thank you.

• Re: Looking for a PS3 clans just for the sake of it.

www.crimson-ravens.com The Crimson Ravens are looking for new members to build up our BO2 team so check the site and the video below out and if you like what you see join on the site, Hope to hear from you.

• Re: Looking for a PS3 clans just for the sake of it.
    zJaGeRz

Come check out the Bacon Chili Cheese community. We are a laid back multi-platforming community of like-minded adults who just like to play Call of Duty. We have no requirements except maturity. We have members ranging from 20 to over 40 years of age so there is no need to worry about squeakers in your party. We play the objective and don't just killwhore unless it's clan ops. We have an ELITE clan for our more competetive members. We also have a GameBattles for PS3.

If this sounds like a fit for you come check out our website and fill out an application.