1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 272 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2013 7:52 PM by DuceStamina Go to original post RSS
  • 81. Re: Wii U Gamer Tag List, POST UP!

Cheers for the updated List King, makes it easier for people as they get their consoles to just add everyone from the start and not have to troll through pages and pages.

A quick question, well 2 but here goes. Do I have to add everyone on BO2 ? Coz I added you all via miiverse, and your all now appearing in my BO2 friend request pending list, but only 3 have accepted?? Is that coz they have to accpet me via miiverse?? And if thats a yes to the above, do I need to delete the previous requests, so I can re add, as theyre already in my pending list on BO2 ??

Oh and a quickie 3rd , why are you and queen both level 1 on my request list, but other peoples have their current ranking? Are you 2 waiting for the patch?

cheers

• 82. Re: Wii U Gamer Tag List, POST UP!
    EliteKing

yump, agreed.

lmao, i have no clue.

all i know is that when you send a request on BO2, it goes directly to the person to say yes or ignore.

on miiverse...its KINDA like an FC system in which both people need to add eachother before actually becoming friends.

Queen and I have not played on our main accounts and are awaiting the arrival of EliteBlade on xmas and Huggy in a couple weeks.

...a patch in the meantime would be awesome so that we can play without any of the set backs that have currently been given to the nuck and mote users.

• 83. Re: Wii U Gamer Tag List, POST UP!
    EliteKing

that got glitched out, but twitch kids lol.

• 84. Re: Wii U Gamer Tag List, POST UP!

i have been playing since black ops on the wii so my gamertag is SGTxMadDog

• 85. Re: Wii U Gamer Tag List, POST UP!
    EliteKing

added, welcome to the community.

• 86. Re: Wii U Gamer Tag List, POST UP!   ~#~UPDATED DAILY~#~
    msclasher

Mine is XifyLight

• 87. Re: Wii U Gamer Tag List, POST UP!   ~#~UPDATED DAILY~#~
    K1ller_911

Im StarlightDream

• 89. Re: Wii U Gamer Tag List, POST UP!   ~#~UPDATED DAILY~#~
    M4GNUM

M4GNUM

I'm still getting used to the horrible wiimote controls, so be gentle ;0)

• 1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next