11 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2012 3:04 PM by rankismet RSS

So you love HC FFA suddenly...

rankismet

There was discussion about HC game modes here and on twitter for the last two weeks...

... where you been?

Now that you're here, stay engaged and try and influence versus demand. Demanding things like a petulant child will get you absolutely nowhere.

I'm sad to see an HC mode lost...

... but overjoyed to see HC KC in BO2.

• Re: So you love HC FFA suddenly...

I don't tweet and never will until they give it a name that doesn't sound like you play with Barbie dolls and listen do Justin Bieber. No offense, just my opinion. Yes I am happy for KC but they also ruined hc tdm by taking out the respawn delays. You think you got spawn killed before? Welcome to the end of hardcore people.

Bobblehead23

Did I miss something?  I didn't see KC when I was on this morning.  I better go back and check it out.

Ss78_

Sorry but reading your tags say enough. That's the sort of bs other users that come to the forum have to deal with. The hc thread was just another roundabout of opinions. 4 playlists isn't enough and now they've done what a few people on this forum suggested and alienated the lone wolf demographic. Even with the low population it's still an important part of online gaming. Try being a little more sincere next time.

Well said. Not all of us spend our lives here and how were we supposed to know they were gonna listen to our feedback. If really wanted hc gamers feedback then they would have left a message of the day on the game when we all sign on. This only proves they didn't really want the feedback from all of us.

rankismet

Ghost_Squad7678 wrote:

Well said. Not all of us spend our lives here and how were we supposed to know they were gonna listen to our feedback. If really wanted hc gamers feedback then they would have left a message of the day on the game when we all sign on. This only proves they didn't really want the feedback from all of us.

"How were we..."

Jeebus.

I agree its nice to see HC KC, however I am a FFA player, HC only player, They need to ADD game modes, not add then take away another. HOWEVER, they may have taken it away to work on there FFA servers, upgrade possibly, there can be a many things they are doing, let's hope it's upgrading and that it will be back later today or tomorrow.

Bring back HCFFA this game sucks without it.