1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 79 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2013 9:32 AM by jamesesau Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: HC TDM Has Been Ruined

what "community" is this that you speak of ?...is there some underground place that Vahn and his cohorts listen to the users?...because if this place exists i would like to go there to be heard.

• 31. Re: HC TDM Has Been Ruined

Try twitter.

• 32. Re: HC TDM Has Been Ruined
    GWS24

I actually did reply and said it would not be good.  For the record.

• 33. Re: HC TDM Has Been Ruined
    GWS24

Few things Coffin;

I am not a kid, please do not refer to me as one.  My posts have not been childish either, rather just stating my point.  Although you could say my post about playing MW3 was sort of like taking my ball and going home, I'd give you that one.

I read Vahn's message (thanks for the link) earlier this week.  I did not see anything about removing the timer in his original message (disclosure, I have not read the entire thread).  If I had, I would have responded.  As pointed out above, I did respond to him via twitter on this topic a few days ago.

It's not about disliking change.  That is a cop out style of defense IMO.  It's about taking the most popular HC game mode (Vahn's words) and completely altering the feel and play of it.  Most of the guys I've played with today do not like it, some are indifferent, only one of about 15 said he really likes it. Hopefully they come on here and voice their opinions, I've encouraged them to do so. 

Life will not end, it's only a video game.  In some ways it could be good, perhaps I will do something else with my time now.

I keep trying to like it, but I can't. 

• 34. Re: HC TDM Has Been Ruined
    GWS24

A win is a win no matter how you slice it.

• 35. Re: HC TDM Has Been Ruined
    oustinks2

Agre would not have bought this game if I had known there would be no respawn time in hardcore

• 36. Re: HC TDM Has Been Ruined

Agreed, no respawn timer is awful.

• 37. Re: HC TDM Has Been Ruined
    maccabi

oustinks2 wrote:

Agre would not have bought this game if I had known there would be no respawn time in hardcore

yet you bought it without knowing there would be one....

• 38. Re: HC TDM Has Been Ruined
    rankismet

GWS24 wrote:

Best way to describe it.  No respawn timer?  Seriously?

HC TDM was a strategic game with a slower pace than its counterpart in core.  Without the respawn timer you are taking out much of the team communication aspect.

This is terrible.  Guess its time to learn to play SnD or CAP....

How does not having a respawn timer affect communication?

Good grief.

• 39. Re: HC TDM Has Been Ruined
    GWS24

The pace has increased to a point where communicating is pointless.  You get killed, then spawn essentially right in front of the player that killed you.  The game is chaos.  Have you tried it?

As an example;

On Hijacked, I killed someone underneath the deck of the boat, by the time I made it to the other side of the boat the same player was standing above the ladder waiting for me.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next