21 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 6:38 AM by bootleg636 RSS

blood thirsty not registering

In the game ill get a bloodthirsty medal( all with same gun) but it wont register towards my skull camo, I have all the camos unlucked just need the skulls for gold sitting at 7/10 and ive gotten atleast 5 more bloodthirsty's but its not going past 7 anyone else expeirence that? and any solutions i try to quit the game and turn it on again in hopes of resetting it but nothing,,,

• Re: blood thirsty not registering

It has worked fine for me.

Perhaps it is a specific gun issue, if you tell us what gun maybe we could be more helpful.

I think i know what your issue might be. It could be that you might get your bloodthirsty from a killstreak. Ex. you get lets say 2 kills and points from capturing, now you have a care package and get a lighting strike and end up getting 7-0 and end up dying right after. You only got 2 kills wiht you gun and the rest from a killstreak thus voiding your bloodthirsty but if you are getting 5 kills without any deaths with a gun than yeah something is messed up

LEGENDS_ZX

2 bloodthirsty for combat knife in 1 match using uav counter and vsat. They didn't register and it has been happening on other weapons as well. A match or two later it will work again. It just doesn't register sometimes for some reason.

Out

Guys i am 50 yrs old and have no reason to Bullcrap you in in anyway

I have gotten the BloodThirsty medal two different ways ......one using only my gun, and the second using my gun and scorestreak hills (3 from a gun 2 from a scorestreak kill)

If i remember the wording correctly that says what we must do to unlock the Skull camo .it reads get 10 Bloodthirsty medals usly only (weapon Name) 

I found the most sure way to make sure the medal was counted against the weapon camo challenge, was to do it when you do the prior two (kills with no attachments , and kills with no perks) i went a step further and did not use any scorestreaks in my load out either ........i even removed my tactial and lethal equipment

I just played buck naked so to speak

Harv72

Out wrote:

i went a step further and did not use any scorestreaks in my load out either ........i even removed my tactial and lethal equipment

You're probably better off running the non-lethal scorestreaks (UAV, C-UAV, VSAT) and using the Tactician wildcard to load 2 concussions and 2 flashbangs.  That's worked beautifully for me; the scorestreaks make it easier to find your enemies (and help your team) while the tactical nades make it easier to kill them.  There is a very small chance you'll accidentally kill a guy with a tactical nade, but it didn't happen to me when I was going for gold & I think it's only happened like 5 times total.

I did something similar.

If i didn't get all 10 Bloodthirsty when running no perks/attatchments i removed ll lethals and only ran UAV, CUAV, VSAT as scorestreaks.

I even removed tactacal grenades because I to often hit someone in the head and killed them.

Works like a charm

kennymaan

omg i had fking 10 bloodtirsty with svu sniper (its the fking hardest to get gold)

now its stuck at 5 =.= wtf is this, i dont want them to fix it, i want them to refund and give me my gold camo

what is a golden camo, if u even cant get it

Almost have all gold snipers and just need 2 more bloodthirsty with svu...running svu with 3 attachments...UAV/counter....and shock charges...got a bloodthirsty on raid and didn't count so thought it was maybe a shock kill...camped really hard on standoff after and went 9-2 with a bloodthirsty in there....went to stats after and said all 9 kills came from svu....still at 8/10 bloodthirsty....like wtf????

Debacker91

Treayach need to fix this , sometimes i got 4 kills with my gun. When i'm trowing my c4 and get a kill i got bloodthirsy. After that i need 1 more gun kill right ? But it don't count. It's a litle bit stupid , they should fix this. I'm lucky got the diamonds already , but it's a pain in they ass sometimes.

Good luck mate

Out

Debacker91 wrote:

Treayach need to fix this , sometimes i got 4 kills with my gun. When i'm trowing my c4 and get a kill i got bloodthirsy. After that i need 1 more gun kill right ? But it don't count. It's a litle bit stupid , they should fix this. I'm lucky got the diamonds already , but it's a pain in they ass sometimes.

Good luck mate

if any of the kills from equipment or secondary weapons......you will get the Bloodthirsty ...but it will NOT count toward the Bloodthirstys for the camo unlucks for that weapon.....

The Medal has to be awarded for kills from that weapon only.......once you get the medal .the only way to get it again is die and start over

bootleg636

I have had problems with this too. The bloodthirsty challenge doesn't count over rounds. Say you're on a 4 gun streak then halftime on DOM and then run out and get a kill, you will get the bloodthirsty medal but it won't count on the gun challenge. I don't know if it's intentional but if you get the medal you should also get the gun challenge ( provided 5 kills came from the same weapon).

I have also noticed on sniper rifles if you get a multi kill with one bullet it won't count towards the gun challenge even though a bloodthirsty medal is earned