29 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2012 1:38 PM by EssenceofRed RSS

absolutely sick of this .....

supersuff

i thought that after the car crash of a game MW3 was, that **** on a stick would be better!

oh how i was woefully wrong

after waiting 3 hours on launch night and buying a brand new BO2 hardened edition with turtle beach headset, i thought the answer to my COD gaming had come only find out.

only to find that the game is riddle with absolute non-sense

- as people have already wrote i'm finding the opposit team are ALWAYS winning one on ones with me and it'd take only a strong breeze to the foot to take me down. it is literally like they're always ahead of me and i'm normally used to doing fairly good in quick shooting and beating people.

- what the hell is with SMG's i'm finding that all the time i'm getting out gunned by SMG's even from long distances it's ridiculous for example on a map like Turbine 9/10 people would expect and feel confident that  a Type 25 would beat a MP7 ohhhhh but not with this! it just seems you can't get kills or compete with anything other than a SMG.

- CAMPING, now camping has been like a plague on every COD game i've played and to be fair nothing can be as bad as MW3 but BO2 is certianly trying to help with stupid locations such as on Plaza them damn roof tops game after game i'm finding people litering them with shock charges and bouncing betty's and  setting up camp on them roof tops, i felt that with all the new attachments and equipment camping would be harder but the maps seem to help campers with barrels and issolated rooms and everything it's just ridiculous. I can't even start to say how many times i've rage quit Hijacked my god the camping on that map makes my eyes bleed i thought oh yeah we'll have a small quick paced map but oh no every time i play people are just camping is that stupid side bit or on the balconies which are appropriately covered for them.

- Now my final and greatest bug bear which has angered me that much it made me come on here and do this ... the knifing what the hell is going on with the knfing i've had 5 times where i've managed to flank someone and come up behind them expecting to knife for it not to register so i try a second time no luck sometimes a third time again no luck only for them to turn around and shoot me ... it drives me more insane than anything else on this ... i just don't get it it makes no sense!

as for the last week all BO2 has seemed is maybe a massive waste of time and money : terrible connection,stupidly over powered SMG's,Campers heaven and ridiculous knifing or lack of knifing

i'm just glad that the campaign isn't that bad and i'm glad that Hitman: Absolution comes out soon!!

• Re: absolutely sick of this .....
    JayNov21

yes camping is at its worst

ChestSplittah

I agree that it seems pointless using anything other than a SMG at times.

mbp93

Completely agree with all your points - this game is ridicoulos beyond any other CoD.. So many weird things happening all the time..

supersuff

i actually like Plaza but everytime i play someones camping on them roof tops and it's the worst because before you even have chance to shoot up at them you've been shot and more than likely with a SMG, Raid is ridiculous with them two rooms opposit each other and the room over looking the pool everytime i try flank some one there's always some one just waiting in that room.

but like i said the knifing is the worst thing i've seen in this game, i don't know if it's happened or happening to anyone else but it's terrible and needs fixing as soon as 

hyper72

No one feels confident to get certain kill streaks because its a luck shoot will he die with a few shots or 30 who knows . So everyone is camping on every corner you turn or in every window its pure garbage game..... The say "we do listen to the connunity" my arse you do wake up and smell the coffee,

Ha, ha, ha....I am the king of camping....and the best part is when you keep coming back to try and get me and I move to cover the original spot...and kill you again and again.

40UP

Only time you find me defend my location is when I am using an LGM it's pointless to R&G with it far to long to pull up on somebody  even if you try hip firing you lose 9 times out of 10.

They addressed the "camping" on this game with more corners to hide in an sometimes you can find the whole enemy team just camping in one area.  where there isn't an second way into that area.

I hope COD dies finally an they seriously look at what's wrong with the state of there game.

LTSHiNySiDeZ

I gotta admit the damn lag on this game has driven me to the point of camping because I get killed before I see people on my screen.  So I make it easy on myself I let them run in front of me or my shock charges and spray them down.  Then I use my scavenger to throw another one down and repeat step 1 all over again

Highwayman0226

As long as there are corners, there will be campers.  If you run and gun guys would just slow down a little bit, campers aren't that hard to take out, when you know where they are.  Sure, if you keep running to the same spot over and over, that guy is gonna keep killing you.  They could give you guys maps that are completely flat with no objects at all (think of a field) and you would still find something to complain about.

40UP

hey new map design a circle room no corners at all

Harv72

1) Every single match I've ever played in BO2 has been solo, and over 75% of them (literally) have been domination.  I've still won more than half of my matches, and believe me: I'm no great player.

2) If you're using a Type 25, that's a big part of your problem right there: the high rate of fire makes for higher-than-average recoil compared to other ARs.  I've said it before, but...my deadliest weapon is the SCAR-H (another AR known for having high recoil, but coupled with a low rate of fire).  I have no problem outgunning SMGs at mid- to long-range, providing I set up the firefight to my advantage.

Also, while Turbine is a large map compared to the others, the way it's laid out makes for a lot of short-range engagements.  Either way, you generally shouldn't be trying to snipe someone on the opposite ridge with your AR, unless you know for a fact that you can get in the first two hits before they react.

3) Maybe it's just because I play objective-based games, but the only time I've had a problem with camping is when too many of my teammates do it.  I would love to have every member of the opposing team holed up on a balcony or rooftop for the entire game; I can avoid their lines of sight easily and outflank them to my heart's content, or else equip a C4 class with scavenger and take them (and their shock charges & bettys) out with ease.

Try some Hardpoint or HQ if you just can't handle people set up in good overwatch positions.

4) I don't have a single kill yet with the combat knife, and I honestly don't mind because I've also taken very few kills to them.  Next time you sneak up behind an unsuspecting enemy use the opportunity to knock out one of the headshots or one hit kills needed to advance toward gold camo on your gun.

I'm sorry, but every single point you've made in your post seems to me to be cases of you failing to adapt to the game & expecting it to adapt to you instead.  Try some different game types, use different guns, and play around more with the attachments & perks you equip.  Maybe you still won't like BO2 & if so, that's fair; not everyone likes every game.  But it sounds like at this point you really haven't given it a fair chance.

AngelOne78

Damn stupid things are happend in this f..king game. The las, the connection and of course saiyng ¨defcon 3 people u can play ¨ and is a f.ck, NO PLAY! Why theF.U.C.K I pay for this game for not work prop.? Is a a FK lose of time. Fix it Treyarch team or sk it! This can´t be! FIX THE GAME DK HEADS! I don´t pay for U to play camp. all the time !

Empero_-

Man you guys are the minority, if you are getting outgunned by smg and campers over and over again your doing something wrong. What about you pull out target finder to pick them off, or maybe FMJ, flash and concussions are very powerful in this game, if the enemy has 1 million bouncing Betty's set up throw run a class with tactician and go EMP, Concussion, and put on target finder to destroy them.

I get outgunned by people using AR more than SMGs, OP=/= overused.

Here's my camper buster class:

MTAR: Target finder and laser sight

Any first perk (flak jacket recommended)

Toughness or scavenger

Engineer or TAC mask

Tactician

1x emp

2x concussion.

Hope it helps

Tactician

MrCow123

that my friend, is why battlefield3 is sooo much better then all cod´s ever made.

can´t wait to play my beta since i´ve acces to it from MoH: Warfighters.

even that game, that also contains killstreaks, is loads better. not only graphically, just the feeling of needing to be a TEAM to win. cod is just like; YOLUT(you only live unlimited times) and run right in the house, panic knife and camp the **** out of everybody.

battlefield > no panic knifing, bullet drops, and real working vehicles which is awesome =3

MoH > call of duty but made 10000 better

Izjar11

CAMPING, now camping has been like a plague on every COD game i've played and to be fair nothing can be as bad as MW3 but BO2 is certianly trying to help with stupid locations such as on Plaza them damn roof tops game after game i'm finding people litering them with shock charges and bouncing betty's and  setting up camp on them roof tops, i felt that with all the new attachments and equipment camping would be harder but the maps seem to help campers with barrels and issolated rooms and everything it's just ridiculous. I can't even start to say how many times i've rage quit Hijacked my god the camping on that map makes my eyes bleed i thought oh yeah we'll have a small quick paced map but oh no every time i play people are just camping is that stupid side bit or on the balconies which are appropriately covered for them.

Nothing justify's complaining about how others decide to play the game, Nothing! Its an option people want to do, if you accept it and figure it out perhaps than those pesky defensive players will be easier for you.

There really is no issue with blops2 besides the maps. Maps are horrid. Playable but I would definitely take maps from cod4/waw/mw2 over these.

The thing about this cod is the skill based matchmaking system. Instead of playing noobs and going ham like previous iterations of the game. Everyone is essentially you that you are playing against.

A completely balanced lobby should always come out 75-75 and everyone has a 1.00 kd. This does not happen but more often then not the scores in blops2 are close and everyone has almost the same kd.