4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2012 2:22 AM by noob2 RSS

Problem making a party in same house hold.

Hey guys is there any trick to making a party in the same house. I'm not able to make a party with my brother ever. Sometimes I can join a game he is in but it always puts me on the opposite team which is cool sometimes because it is fun to kill him. But sometimes I would like to play with him. In mw3 we had to enter zombie mode first to join a party before we could join together in MP. But in BLOPS2 it doesn't work that way, anybody having the same problems as us?

• Re: Problem making a party in same house hold.
    SUM1SLY83

me and my miss's party in the same house no problem,but on black ops 1 me and a mate from the same town could never join each other.we had to get someone else to invite us both to the same party but then the 3rd person could pass the party over to 1 of us and it was fine till 1 of us left the party or lagged out then we needed to find someone to invite us back to the same party.

its got something to do with the router settings and an ip conflict, ive seen posts on other forums with this issue, im not sure how to fix it but at least now you know what kind of thing to google

poss911

I have the same problem with trying to play along with my son. When the game 1st came out we were able to hook up and create parties with no problems. Seems like the time frame is somewhere near the 2nd to last patch that we were unable to play in the same lobby. When we try it kicks us both out of a match when trying to join and doesn't even get us into a lobby when partnering up. We don't have this issue with any other call of duty game.

Yeah, we tried almost everything we could think of. He wired directly to the modem and me wireless. Then we tried port forwarding our own ports for each ps3. We have tried the 3rd party thing which works sometimes but usually takes awhile like 30 mins. So basicly we don't ever play together any more because it takes to long. And it sucks playing random all the time.