11 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 11:03 AM by trickz88 RSS

SO ANNOYING

why did treyarch decide when you press select button and then triangle in game to show your scores and then show profile? I mean sometimes when i check my score im playing at the same time and i want to cycle through my guns BUT NOOOOOOOOO INSTEAD YOU SHOW ME A PLAYERS PROFILE MY PS3 TOTALLY IS LOOKED ONTO MENU AND IT WONT EXIT OUT EVEN THOUGH IVE PRESSED PS BUTTON. AND THIS USUALLY HAPPENS WHEN IM IN GUNFIRE WHAT THE F*CK.

• Re: SO ANNOYING
    Izjar11

sometimes when i check my score im playing at the same time

Do not do this when playing mid game!

THIS USUALLY HAPPENS WHEN IM IN GUNFIRE WHAT THE F*CK.

Because your constantly checking your score instead of paying attention to the game your getting killed, good.

trickz88

Izjar11 wrote:

sometimes when i check my score im playing at the same time

Do not do this when playing mid game!

Then whats the point of having it in the game in the first place?  I use it and play with it up on my screen some times. When i do leave it up and run around i get kills with it up. I just remember to not hit triangle.

Izjar11

I do not know or care what's the point, the matter of fact is and its obvious checking your score mid game will likely get you killed! That is the players fault!

trickz88

It only gets you killed If you cannot multitask! You pretty much telling him not to look at the score till the game is over. So what is the point of having it in the game if you are telling him not to look at the score when he players? I do not know what its doing in the game if people cannot look at it when they play!

Hes not complaining about the score check or that its on the select button or when he is looking at it he gets killed. Hes complaining about the triangle button. Before you could switch weapons when u had the score up on you're screen now you cannot!

WolfRidge

A Rookie mistake

s_paw1

Yes, that syncing trophies or something comes up random while checking scores. Didn't know it was triangle. Its annoying

Yeah okay fair enough i shouldnt do it its bad habits cos i use to do this on the last cods but ask yourself why the f*ck would i look at someones profile in game? any logic to that? why did they add this in the first place?

mattmathers

I got caught out a lot by this when I first started, but I've taught myself only to take a quick look at scoreboards when I'm looking at killcams.