7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 2:38 PM by zombiekillah89 RSS

YES, finally a new patch! Oh wait...

...they didn't fix zombie mode. They still don't give a sh*t about zombie fans, which is like 30% of the players. This is exactly why I don't usually buy COD games, all they care about is the multiplayer, 50 euros wasted once again. At least give us a new DLC for zombies.

• Re: YES, finally a new patch! Oh wait...

Zjasuu wrote:

...they didn't fix zombie mode.

Zjasuu wrote:

They still don't give a sh*t about zombie fans

Zjasuu wrote:

50 euros wasted once again.

Zjasuu wrote:

At least give us a new DLC for zombies.

What the **** is wrong with you? You think you wasted your money so you're doing backflips to give them more? Thats the reason they don't give a **** about you

Only reason I bought BO2 was because of zombie mode and since they're not fixing it / releasing any new maps I wasted all my money because the current zombie map suck so bad I can't even play it. Not even mentioning all the bugs and glitches.

Yah it seems there fcusing more on MP then they are in zombies. All you hear is mp mp mp and nothing about all the zombie problems. Was hoping that they would be fixed in the 1.04 patch and still not. They need to focus on the problems that are in the game now before thinking of dlc's.

phxs72

The DLC hasn't been released to anybody yet.  They have a release schedule and will post the dates once they are firm.  To have expected them to release DLC just because a patch is coming out doesn't make one bit of sense.  As far as Zombies getting the short end of the stick with this patch, I don't recall anything other than the freezing issue (which was addressed in this patch) being a real game changer in Zombies.  Sure there are some glitches in the maps but every Zombies release has had glitches.  Some of them got patched and some didn't.  Granted I don't see any patches in this particular patch for Zombie glitches but I know for a fact that they have already patched several glitches in Zombies in previous runs.  Unless you are obsessed with the leaderboards (I know some people are) then those glitches really shouldn't matter to you as they provide easy kills and everybody knows how to use them thanks to the Youtubers.  Personally, I could careless about leaderboards and that's probably a good thing given that the top few hundred have obviously cheated to get there with SPM's in the millions.

Kingfury

What are the issues with zombies? I'm having absolutely no problems, also, the game came out what? 3 weeks ago? Wait until January, calm down little rager.

zombiekillah89

The game hasnt even been out for a month and u expect dlc? U ar crazy sir