9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 1:37 PM by Cling-Free RSS

trip cap challenge

billybadass123

hey my name is billy and i am looking for good domination player because i am trying to get all of the domination challenges specifically the trip cap one anyone who is good at domination and has ps3 shoot me a friend request my psn name is billybadass123 PLEASE HELP

• Re: trip cap challenge

I actually got this challenge in a game 2 days ago during the first round. The challenge popped up as completed with just over 1 minute left in the round.

BUT..... what pissed me off was BO2 froze my PS3 with 20+ secs left in the same round.. restarted my PS3, didn't get the title, the gameplay didn't even show up in my theatre, or I would have contacted support.

ljone

Thats a bummer mate.I got it couple of days ago too and was worried about that happening. When the game had finished i exited multiplayer and turned off Ps3 so it saved because i got de-ranked to my last save point due to freezing and corrupting my file at the weekend. Bit over cautious but wtf. The card with the shark looks bad ass by the way. In response to Billy it is a Tw*t to get you need a well organised team splitting up between a&b c&b and stick to those perimeters. But in saying that a sh*t hot player  on the opposing team can soon balls it up so its tricky good luck.

Yea your correct on your tip to Billybadass123.

I just wish It save or at least gave me the video proof so i could have contact support. It's going to be a pain to get, especially when your teammates are running around trying to get kills like headless chickens.

porky1985

Hi fella add me on psn: porky1985 I'm working towards same shiz also recruiting for my clan I've got like two achievements left on Dom including tri cap and Iv got a headset for comz holla at your boy and we will do this !

crosby85

This challenge is the last one I have for Dom but I really don't like the idea of it. It goes against everthing I think enables you to win a game of Dom. Double cap is the best way to achieve a win as you know where they spawn, its hard to get a grip on this if they are spawning all over the place.... Suppose it needs to be done though. Wonder if the challenge can be achieved in league play or if its only in pubs?

billybadass123

is anyone that replied to this post down to help me with this challenge i sent the 2 guys that said their gamer tags and accepted the guy that sent me a request the stratagy that a youtube commentator said was 2 at each flag and have them run gardians sentry guns and uav

hyper72

Finally got this some how tonight.... Most of my team were camping a and b and i was on my own camping c , people were shouting down there mics at me but got it at last. Feels like ten mins not 3 ;)

I was lucky/able to complete this challenge with Team mates I play with all the time.  It was discussed prior to the start of the game about our game play so everyone would expect the bizarre random spawning. Everything fell into place, but it was definitely not EASY.  The opposing team almost captured flags several times with sacrificial dealths on our team to save the position. You need to complete the challenge within a single half.  So with 5 minute halfs you really need to secure all 3 flags within the 1st 2min of the 1st half and keep them for 3 minutes (when triple caping you earn so much score there won't be time in the 2nd half to go 3 minutes before you reach 200 and the game ends).   We lucked out with our scorestreaks, loadouts, and player style such that the opposing team was kept at bay..