22 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 12:58 AM by jwaller123 RSS

Dude, Your 27?  seriously

xegxtremechaos1cl

Yeah and i play games...  

i love it..  in a lobby, kids start screaming.. you have no life, 40-8, 55-18...   sit on a game all day..

Listen up kids.....  

You are a kid, i am an adult...   I have earned my right to play video games. i have  a life , a woman, and youngens...   I pay a mortgage, car payments, phone bills, etc..   

whats funny about this:

You kids, should not be on video games all your day, go out, chase women, steal a candy bar, wreck your motorcycle.. do something...   the adults can game, you kids should be out populating the world...   well some of you shouldnt, but thats another story..

Have a good day

• Re: Dude, Your 27?  seriously

Lol

Lol this doesnt sound anything like an adult at all...

Scorr

27... which means that CoD has a good customer retention.

The kids aren't even old enough to play the game and the parents that buy them it are tools.

what your forgetting is these kids are too fat to get out of the gaming chair they are wedged into, never mind chasing anything!  They smacktalk becuase they have no friends or theyre on with the friends from school and becuase they get bullied all day they act like hard men over XBL.

best thing to do is to mute instantly or use the wit you will almost certainly have over them and make them cry! (the latter is for a friday night after a beer!)

lilbaily2

I'm 30 and played sports all day as a kid and hung out with friends.  Video games seem more right when your older as we can escape from the women and the kids for a bit.  Kids now a days live on these video games instead of seeing sunlight.  The worst part is that the business is catered to them and not casual players.  Oh well money is the root of all evil. 

DR65DR

"Dude, Your 27? seriously"

Wait. Your 27 what? Your 27 inch waist? Oh! You mean "You're"! Right. Got you now.

Fact is, half of the little squeakers on this game shouldn't be playing it at all. Last time I checked, the box had an age rating on it which should be enforced by retailers and parents. Hahaha, just the idea of parents actually paying attention to an age rating makes me laugh. Thank God we live in a world where no-one takes personal responsibility for anything anymore.

CowboySr

I would kill to go back to when I was 27.  That said, I say let your kids play when they are supervised by yourself.   Think of it like I do, like an investment, because when the Chinese population of over 4 billion, yep thats right 4 billion people decide to call in their loans from us we're gonna need shooters, not Disney princesses.

No joke.

Whats really funny about that, well ill just say I study forensic psychology, and in my class we discussed how normally soldiers entering the military need to be descensitized to shooting people. That is shooting human targets and whatnot. Apparantly, the new generation is already descensitized because of this game. lol

Benjacav

Hey I'm 48 and i've been playing off and on since the Atari days. When you're a kid you think that adults suck at gaming but even though the reflexes go down the years of experience keep me playing at an above average level.

I never speak in public lobbies.  If an adult asks if anyone has a mic on I will answer.

I love all the gamer insults that get thrown around.

Petro116th

I'm a 41 year old kid. I've been playing games online since 2001, though  i just got the Xbox in august of this year. My wife got it for me to  play with my 8 and13  year old nephews who live out of state.

Typically i have i leave my mic on in public lobbies. I will mute the occassional 'singer". It is funny to listen to some players argue  and insult each other.And you will hear me ********  about dying to BS. ( guided,corner turning bullets and  the such).

I got put in a fun lobby last night, with people from CT and Mass. (i'm in CT) No real insults and lots of laughs. At the end of  the  match, some dude says "every  time i killed a guy on your team with myshotgun, he'd  call me a  shot gun ***".

Yep, that would be me. I call every one a *** who shoots me. Especially snipersand shotguns!.

Good fun.

Sounds like you got hit with the scraping the barrell insult of picking on age, just below mother related insults. Gaming spans over three decades now, the demograph is considerably older. It's why the gaming industry is so damn huge these days. Ironically the same retards using such lines will be gaming till old age as well along with everyone else.

rsturp

im also 27 and love it when little kids try to give me hate, i just say your not even old enough to buy the game you had to beg your mum to buy you it, its always makes them feel small and shuts alot of them up

greencoffin72

Problem is with the parents.

Some people just shouldn't breed.  Or they need a license to do so, with an educational requirement.

you'RE - just sayin'

@ the ripe age of 27 with kids one should be concerned with their grammar and otherwise. You're a role model now buddy boy.

- Younique

p.s. I'm 34 with a family, and I enjoy being called a kid with no life, etc. Last I checked (currently) I have  full-time job, wife, and two kids. The internet is a wonderful world...

mjw3786

couldn't click the LIKE button enough times in here...

D3adlyg0d

Good talk.  I'm 30 and I like playing video games.  Do I have a life?  Absolutely.  I'm married.  I pay bills.  I pay insurance.  I'm in a graduate program.  I have a job.  There is nothing bum about me.  I have been playing video games since 1988.  Some of the people here can't event begin to picture how video games were back in those games.  Games were for fun!  Super Mario 3, Metal Gear, Kid Icarus, Sonic, Bad Dudes, Zelda,  Super Mario RPG.  Later on it was about games like Super Mario 64, Golden Eye, Zelda 64, Rayman, Final Fantasy 7.  None of these games had online capabilities but I played the hell out of them.  It wasn't until playstation 2 that online gameplay started for me.  Socom 1, 2, 3.  From there I went to WoW.  I played Halo for some years.  COD came sometime in 08 for me with MW. 

People are only talking smack because you are on a mic.  I bet you wouldn't say half that if you were in person. 

xegxtremechaos1cl

your , you are, you're....  its a forum , not an application for a small business loan or a college exam.. speaking of which, i recently graduated associates with honors..       good thing it wasnt an english major...   

i love the smack talk.. most are muted, but sometimes i like to hear the chatter...   and its always good for a laugh..

i ahd an atari, and xbox, and a tandy computer..  nintendo, sega, etc as a kid..   but let me tell you, i would much rather be outside riding my bike, motorcycle, or playing football in the front yard or school then sit in front of my tv playing a game.... 

now, im a bit older, i enjoy the video games more, and love the comedy that comes with xbox live..

Have a great day my fellow AARP gamers...  

randomhero204

I'm 29 and I f*** ish up get on my level.. Ok I was better at other cods but people my age grew up playing video games.. Yeah we did it first. You kids are just following our trend. And I'm most certain you will still be playing when your our age.

Being an older gamer doesn't mean you are a virgin and still live in you're a basement.. Lol I'm married with 4 kids. I got my shut together and you all should be as lucky as me to be able to have a loving family good job and can play Xbox and stomp on little kids in call of dury haha. (Last part was a joke k?)

jwaller123

36 here and I say do your thing. We all have something that we like to do to unwind or when there is nothing better to do.