1 17 18 19 20 21 Previous Next 207 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 12:49 PM by crumblingjason Go to original post RSS
  • 200. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock/freeze information. [Post 1.03 Patch]

I have not had the "awaiting textures" issue until today.  I have a PS3 orignal 60GB. All of my other games work fine.  But today I have recieved the "awaiting textures" message on two different attempts to play on-line.  And I chose two different game types as well.  Each time I have had to shut down the PS3 and unpon restart I receive the "corrupt data possible" error message.  I am afraid to continue to play this game for fear that I may end up doing serious damage to my PS3.  Someone said they removed the textures from their system, becasue they are corrupt on the disk..  If this is correct, how does one go about removing the textures?

It would be nice to play this game. Inotice nothing has been posted on the update section for Black Ops II since 11-21-12..  Seems like this may still be an issue.  How will we know when this issue has been corrected...  By the way: I already filled out the complaint form as well.

• 201. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock/freeze information. [Post 1.03 Patch]
    IndyOldGuy

PS3 320 Gig I beleive about 1 year old....
    I've installed the textures.

I have the most current patch.

wired connection net gear router

Comcast Internet

Tempory freezes on evry screen lasting 5-10 seconds, and once in awhile.....

1. I load up. (I have load to MP selected) 
    2. I sign in. 
    3. I join my party. 
    4. I enter matchmaking. 
    5. I play a few games 
    6. We get through the game and sometimes as many as half a dozen. 
    7. The final killcam happens. 
    8. Freeze with "Call of Duty" and the orange Treyarch logo. 
    9. I must then shutdown my console, restore and repeat.
      now get message from Sony to send Information
  • 202. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock/freeze information. [Post 1.03 Patch]
    featherman84

I had this rare ocasion yesterday, when I had this match on Express(Ps3) there was awful lag with framerate stuttering, but only when I was close to an enemy or a team mate, it really messed up my game experience so I decided to quit that match.While I was leaving this match the console froze showing right bottom Treyarch logo at black screen(loading screen).

• 203. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock/freeze information. [Post 1.03 Patch]

I have a PS3 Slim 160GB. Textures are loaded on HDD

1. Login to multiplayer online

2. Complete Game

3. New game tries to load, hard locks on screen with "awaiting textures"

4. Hard reboot of PS3

This only seems to happen when trying to load OverFlow. I have not had this happen (so far) on any other map.

• 204. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock/freeze information. [Post 1.03 Patch]
    kurt24

Been freezing for last 2 weeks pretty much nonstop.  Got online tonight and played 1 laggy match then it froze twice in a row.  Put in MW3 and everything was fine and played for 2 hours.

• 205. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock/freeze information. [Post 1.03 Patch]
    Mugsfaru

Is either freezing when you try to join a match or while exiting....is very frustrating since the game is so addicting. But i'm thinking seriously of just trading in it if we don't get a fix soon ><

• 206. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock/freeze information. [Post 1.03 Patch]

320 GB PS3, no mods

FL, US

1. Start Game.

2. Select Multiplayer.

3. Choose a game mode and get into a lobby.

4. Map loads almost all the way.

5. Freeze.

I purchased the game on Dec. 5. In the 10 hours or so of gameplay, it has frozen 3 times while loading a map.

• 207. Re: PS3: Tracking hard lock/freeze information. [Post 1.03 Patch]

160gb slim

No mods to the system at all

North Carolina,BLUS31011

Start black ops 2 up freezing on the title movie.

if I make it thru the title movies freezes when the load screen for zombies and MP matches.

if I make it thru the loading screen for zombies and MP matches it freeze during the match or right after. Basically the game is not unplayable now. I have cleaned my ps3 checked and re-checked everything. Game is basically a rip of 60 dollars plus the fee for the season pass

1 17 18 19 20 21 Previous Next