1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 4:39 PM by LTSHiNySiDeZ Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: Hijacked Is the Worst COD Multiplayer Map Ever!
    nicka_denton

I only think Hijacked is bad if it's for HC CTF and you get spawn trapped by guardians - any other game mode I actually enjoy it. My least favorite map is Carrier as it is way too unpredictable and people just pop up behind anything...  which do you prefer? Maps you can lock down like Hijacked or the random craziness of never knowing where the enemy is coming from like Carrier?

• 31. Re: Hijacked Is the Worst COD Multiplayer Map Ever!
    IndyOldGuy

I think almost all are bad, and some of even duplicates with only minor changes

Slums and Bordertown or whatever its called are really the same type maps one just has 2 story houses, Overflow and Yemen, basically the same, Meltdown and Drone basically the same, express, Raid,  and plaza are similar...etc etcc.....and why is there always a bunch of pallets of concrete bags in every town????
    they really didnt do a good job on these maps IMHO

• 32. Re: Hijacked Is the Worst COD Multiplayer Map Ever!
    theroc23

Carrier has been a little less unpredictable for me I guess. Every time I play that map there seems to be a very predictable track around the perimeter and everyone is just running laps. You can rack up a lot of XP by just picking them off as they repeat the same thing over and over.

• 33. Re: Hijacked Is the Worst COD Multiplayer Map Ever!
    BryanNnned

what do you mean 'hijacked cant be flanked'? you can.. i flank a ton on this map.. it now became one of my favorite. especially in domination.. i have 4/5 man c4 at B dom multiple times.. (thats fun). and drone is by far the worst map for me in this game.. i will back out everytime i see this map.. BECAUSE THIS SHI`TTY MAP IS BUILD FOR CAMPER AND FA`GG0T.. FREAKING SNIPERS CAMPING AT THE GRASS AREA AT C DOM WHILE IM TRYING TO CAP B. IM TRYING THE PLAY THE G0D D@MN OBJECTIVE AND THIS FREAKING CAMPER JUST SIT BACK AND RELAX.. AND HARD SCOPE.. WTF? WHO CANT DO THAT?

• 34. Re: Hijacked Is the Worst COD Multiplayer Map Ever!
    steelydeely

i loove hijacked. its the new Dome. always chaotic on that map. i hate turbine and meltdown. i think turbine might be worse than Black Box from mw3, and i thought that was the worst map ive ever played.

• 35. Re: Hijacked Is the Worst COD Multiplayer Map Ever!
    wolfmanno11

and my earlier complaints about it being difficult to capture B seem unfounded now that I know the proper tactics to do it.

An elaboration would be really appreciated please.

• 36. Re: Hijacked Is the Worst COD Multiplayer Map Ever!

hijacked the best map and hope we got the firing range map for black ops 2 dlc

• 37. Re: Hijacked Is the Worst COD Multiplayer Map Ever!
    ChillyPaws

Turbine is an excellent map... it has plenty of twists and turns, choke points and if you are willing to take a risk in being in the open there are places that overlook large areas where you can pick people of with an LMG

• 38. Re: Hijacked Is the Worst COD Multiplayer Map Ever!
    thebigb82

Hijacked is annoying, but the worst map in the history of cod is NukeTown or campertown as it should be known

• 39. Re: Hijacked Is the Worst COD Multiplayer Map Ever!

Hijacked is by far the pits and the fact everyone e up votes it means I play it too often. It lacks the charm of nuke town by far.

Yes there's the glass walkway. Yes there's the stomach of the ship. But hats it. Three paths across the map and all three are death traps.

Someone knows youre doing the glass walkway? They're head glitching over the barricade on the far end.

Run into someone downstairs? They respawned and are camped at the top of the far ladder waiting for you.

Run past the center? Hope u got flak jacket and tac mask lollllll

Not to mention the spawns are so bad that someone can be IN your spawn and the game won't flip them.

Nuke town had a few more movement options and cover to get across a contested center. It had better flow. Spawn camping was also an issue but at least you could know where they would be upon spawning and could get the jump. Hijacked is just miserable with no fun, no flow, no creativity. Raid on the flipsjde is a small map done right, everything just works beautifully together.