14 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 3:40 AM by ehSnax RSS

Melee

What is wrong with the knife attack? Is it me or is it everyone?

• Re: Melee
    extremefight49

The knife was nerfed.

- TopFighter

slap1i

In BLOPS1, many people complained about how "cheap" knifiing was,  Treyarch listened to the community.  Knifing should be absolutely the last resort in a gunfight.

The knife is awfull. And I love it! I consider that as a good amelioration from black ops 1

Running up and down the stairs in the houses in nuketown getting positive ratios just kniffing left and right was easy in blackops 1, now it is fixed.

...so sad...so very sad...

I like the knife how it is now. There is a lot less running through my bullets going on now. Crap thing is...I can't knife anyone for crap unless they are standing still and don't see me coming up behind them. Lol. I am halfway through my 1st prestige and have not even gotten my first knife emblem yet..which is only set for 25 kills. Lol. So that right there should tell you something. (Not that I ever use my knife a lot anyway.)

starbuckfrack

Got in a 30 second knife fight around a car due to the knife. It works WAY better than it did before.

ThatIdiot

Every CoD on the forums "AWH MAY GARD THE KNIFE IS SOOOOOOOOO OP!"

Now they finally work it out and tweak it a bit and now everybody is complaining that it is bad..

Make up your effing mind people.. I like it how it is now.

It's called justice. But it happens still that some of the guys just lunge trough your gunfire.

lingham77

The problem with the nerfed knife is it now doesn't work at all due to the lag issues. It really highlights the connection issues as 95% of the time you go to knife and end up ghosting through the enemy to stand uselessly behind him as he runs past. It does need fixing.

The melee could stand to be a little better while using your combat knife (not panic knifing). But I'm very much glad it's not as lungy as it used to be. One in the Chamber is absolutely hilarious now