5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 6:22 PM by ruffdad RSS

The COD player > What we all want / expect

Izjar11

Everything you've ever wanted to know about what a COD player expects / wants from the game. Its really quiet simple. Take out your pen and paper guys.

"COD players wants someone to play who doesn't run, hide, move, duck, go prone, crouch whose good but doesn't care".

"COD players want easy kills, killstreaks that are useful and despise anything that kills them, they want fun, unpredictable and spontaneous game play without trying to much, without it getting shot down or blown up"

"COD players want realistic, serious, close to reality, slow and fast maps that protect and uncover the enemy, without forcing a direct confrontation"

"COD players want guns that shoot without effort that require skill that do not seem OP but are fair without attachments that kill to easy with perks that are useless"

"COD players cannot lose to a new player but cannot win vs a veteran who uses a so called "noob" friendly layout"

No Problem' right?

So again take note guys, all we gotta do is be easy non moving camping jumping hiding running targets that use only certain weapons that the majority hate and love while suffering from latency in a online world!

See ya online!

• Re: The COD player > What we all want / expect
    sennalike

You're quite right of course.  What they should do to make it more interesting and cater to every whim is have lobbies where certain things are taboo.  So you have a lobby where no sniper rifles are allowed, takes out quick scopers.  You have lobbies where if you stay still for three seconds you die, promotes running and gunning.  You have lobbies where the maps are huge and people are forced to play a team based strategic game.  I could go on, but you get my point.

Treyarch said they were re-writing the rules with BO2.  But reality is all they have done is pander to a minority, as they did with BO on the quickscoping, and not really put a great deal of imagination and innovation into the game.

Hehehe, tie that to this and we are well on our way to a COD Bible!

The logical science of Black Ops 2 in 10 facts

Posted by Doc_SoCal on Nov 24, 2012 5:53 PM 

First, this information is rock solid.

This is not a debate or question. Just stare at these facts and bask in the infinite glow that is my superior understanding of the universe. I only post this in hopes of enlightening the masses. It is written in the first person as a reminder of how awesome you are.

Facts:

1: Any way I kill you is the most glorious and honorable of kills requiring skill of an otherworldy nature.

2: Any way you kill me is a cheap cowardly way to play the game and your family should be ashamed.

3: All of my chosen kill streaks are of the highest class and quality. You should be honored to die by my earned wrath.

4: All of your kill streaks are cheap, easy to earn and kill with and should cause your family some form of horrible dissapointment in your skills.

5: My guns are hard to use and require skills that escape the common man.

6: Your guns are self aiming bullet sprayers that a half dead turtle could use to go 30-0.

7: My play style is clearly MENSA like in its formulation and execution.

8: Your play style is obviously the result of playing while half asleep or perhaps over medicated on daytime cold pills.

9: My chosen perks are designed to add challenge and honor to my play style. The best of the best.

10: Your chosen perks are crutches that only mildly hold up your pathetic play style.

End of facts...

You are welcome.

Izjar11

I've seen your post and it was quiet funny, a God COD player amongst God complaints! hahaha nice add on.

Sir, you feel exactly as I do! For I am A COD "GOD".. and expect (as do you) for all other players to quickly lower their weapons and let me blast them to oblivion. (its quicker that way. ) Thank you Doc_SoCal for putting into words how I feel

Sincerly

RuffDad