3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 5:57 PM by Foxhound-Pro RSS

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar  Read this now i demand it

1st off your game is absolutely terrible for PS3. I am not sure if I'm one of the ones who heard about you guys "Favorting" Xbox players some may have heard but not all of us. Well PS3 if you did not know this just if you recall just a few weeks ago PS3 servers were down correct? Someone please tell me how long where they down for? I get home at 2:30 from school USA time I was unable to access the game until 11:00 at night. Kind of ridiculous correct? The next day i have a few friends who have Xbox please guess how long their servers were down NOT BUT 10 Minutes absurd. I was watching a video and one of the widely known youtubers was saying that Activison " Favors" Xbox. You know why Xbox gets favored? BEACAUSE BILL GATES, Activison just wants money who do you think has more money right now BILL GATES OR JAPANESE? BILL GATES he has a contract with Activsion. All activsion thinks is xbox we have a contract with them lets get the money for xbox to be fixed quick. On the other hand their thinking well the PS3 doesn't have money we will have to see how much this will cost US Activsion to get this new game up to date. How much will it cost to get it fixed what are the pluses and negitives of doing this.

Okay so a few problems with this game;

1. Lag absolutely terrible
  2. Submachine guns beating out Assult rifles long range? Mp7 killing across map against a 3 round burst not possible.
  3. Assult rifles beating out Submachines close range? No way I'm sorry
  4. Shoot through walls without FMJ HOW!
  5. Me shooting 1ST WHOLE CLIP INTO CHEST/FACE and living and shooting me 3 times UNBELIEVEABLE!
  6. Curving bullets i will run around a corner escaping battle and on my screen im behind a COMPLETE SOILD WALL and killed. Watching the kill cam and NO FMJ and in his screen i am no where safe i'm in the open seriously.
  7. Toughness is a must have it is a must have perk. I am trying to get Vector gold and their is challenge saying 150 kills without perks 150 without attachments. Me that sound easy i was wrong. My gun bounces so much to where i cannot control it. But you know the guy have FAST HANDS on and his gun does not MOVE AT ALL it stays like he has Toughess on. That is the NUMBER 1 thing i hate absolutely hate

I'm sorry but this game honestly has not impressed me one bit. All of these 7 things that i have just listed are constant.

David I am being from my heart i had quoted " Someone finally has some sense and may actually made a great game and his name was David Vonderhaar i said he knows how to make us proud and make a good game just like black ops". Then i play Black ops 2 and everything is constant. It jsut really upsets me so much I could not ask for more of a creator of a game and he screws up. I am sorry David, but if you do some how see this i doubt you will because you and Activison does not " Favor" us. So more than likely i will not see a reply from you, so i just wanted to through this out there.

David Vonderhaar if you do happen to read this please respond to me it would mean the world to me I just want to know what happen why is this happening i would say you might have screwed up. On the bright side Zombies AMAZING. 

I thank you for taking your time to see me complain like everyone else, but it means alot to me when i will see replies. In another words good bye crossing my fingers for a response that i will not probably get, Thanks good bye have a nice day

I would love for someone to reply and please just give me some input on what they think i have just stated i need to know if it is just me or is this game doing it to everyone.

Sincerely,

Unhappy Gamer

• Re: David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar  Read this now i demand it
    sennalike

Okay, got stuck on two things and didn't bother with the rest.  1) You're at school, you should concentrate on that and not playing games.  Plenty of time for gaming later in life, in fact the better you do at school the better job you get and the more time you will have for gaming.  2) Bill Gates?  lol.  You need to catch up on who runs Microsoft, and exactly what Bill Gates does these days because clearly you have no idea.

Izjar11

I get home at 2:30 from school USA time

USA time huh? So Mountain, Eastern and Central time are all just one big time zone? USA time, thats funny. Good start.

I was watching a video and one of the widely known youtubers was saying that Activison " Favors" Xbox. You know why Xbox gets favored? BEACAUSE BILL GATES, Activison just wants money who do you think has more money right now BILL GATES OR JAPANESE? BILL GATES he has a contract with Activsion. All activsion thinks is xbox we have a contract with them lets get the money for xbox to be fixed quick. On the other hand their thinking well the PS3 doesn't have money we will have to see how much this will cost US Activsion to get this new game up to date

First lesson: DO NOT BELIEVE everything you see / read on the net, that will save you allot of trouble. In regards to the contract / money thing, yea money talks and BS walks. Pay attention to your business class or take one to get caught with normal business practices. And do you think "Bill Gates" top five most rich people on the world gives a rats "a--s about COD" again, pay attention to your school.

David I am being from my heart i had quoted " Someone finally has some sense and may actually made a great game and his name was David Vonderhaar i said he knows how to make us proud and make a good game just like black ops". Then i play Black ops 2 and everything is constant. It jsut really upsets me so much I could not ask for more of a creator of a game and he screws up. I am sorry David, but if you do some how see this i doubt you will because you and Activison does not " Favor" us. So more than likely i will not see a reply from you, so i just wanted to through this out there.

David Vonderhaar if you do happen to read this please respond to me it would mean the world to me I just want to know what happen why is this happening i would say you might have screwed up. On the bright side Zombies AMAZING. 

I thank you for taking your time to see me complain like everyone else, but it means alot to me when i will see replies. In another words good bye crossing my fingers for a response that i will not probably get, Thanks good bye have a nice day

I would love for someone to reply and please just give me some input on what they think i have just stated i need to know if it is just me or is this game doing it to everyone.

Sincerely,

Unhappy Gamer

One last and final tip for your Unhappy, DO NOT put so much "hope" "happiness" on a video game!

Foxhound-Pro

We've had a lot of threads which sum up user experiences, please add to those instead of making new threads.

Additionally if you would like to contact David Vonderhaar, please do so directly via PM or through twitter.

Foxhound-Pro | Chief Forum Moderator

Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, & Black Ops II