16 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 4:07 PM by Gun_For_Hire RSS

SCREW UAV's

I am i the only one that thinks UAV's are ruining this game? It seem like every 10 seconds a UAV is being deployed. They should up the score streak or put a time limit between UAV deployment.

• Re: SCREW UAV's
    catharsism

UAV's arn't ruining this game, the lack of a UAV perk is what is ruining it, ghost is so crappy that every UAV is a mini orbital V-sat.

They are upping the UAV score req. already.  Vonderhaar said so in a tweet.

catharsism

Who cares, vonderhaar is an idiot, hes putting a patch on a busted pipe, changing UAV rather then fixing the abomination that is ghost, what a joke, if activision was smart they would pull treyarch from making all future games and give exclusive rights to infinity ward, this game destroyed tactical play, it destroyed the cod meta, and is an emberassment for anyone that has played the cod series from the start.

Treyarch just cant admit there are wrong about ghost....

well when the majority dont buy the map packs, activision will have to get involved, hopfully they will kick treyarch.....

it seems that all over the net is the same argument...

THIS GAME IS JUNK, AND A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY...

Everyone has posted that everywhere if you have noticed there game sells millions but they never release there refund ammount do they lol.

Game in my area has had to refund over half of there pre orders so yes activision made 500million but then within the first week they had to refund 250million.

This game is **** thats why you should get it for free. and give them a big f*** y**.

Untill they upgrade there game engine and make new i mean NEW not copy paste edit maps then yes this game is getting smaller.

The player base is half of black ops 1 and MW3,

I have looked at online players for both BF3 and BLOPS2 and BF3 has almost double the ammount of players still compared to BLOPS2

Treyarch need to focus on zombies and release it as a seperate game that is black ops only saving grace!

Activision needs to pull there fingers out and start fixing things they have left for so long.

I know the saying dont fix whats not broke but when its old and rusty it needs restoring so maybe next year they will upgrade things if not they are idiots.

Unless they know when the new consoles are out and are keeping it quite.

SitRepPro

catharsism wrote:

Who cares, vonderhaar is an idiot, hes putting a patch on a busted pipe, changing UAV rather then fixing the abomination that is ghost, what a joke, if activision was smart they would pull treyarch from making all future games and give exclusive rights to infinity ward, this game destroyed tactical play, it destroyed the cod meta, and is an emberassment for anyone that has played the cod series from the start.

lol don't complain when MW4 comes out that deathstreaks return, or overly fnatastic perks like OMA and DC.

He should have bumped up the bonus for destroying them.  There are so many ways to counter them people should just deal with it - launchers, Black Hat PDA, Counter UAV.

Can you name me anything resembling tactical play in MW3 then?

catharsism

Your right, lets stop pull out our launcher or black hat and stand there destroying it, the problem with that is the fact you will just die starring at clouds, tiny maps with everyone running a UAV and diving the dots, yea shooting them down is just as big of a liability, ghost is broken, UAV's as a result are OP and ignoring the problem is killing fan base, good business they're running and all over keeping a crap perk that only the developers care about, it's a lost battle that they won't give up on, there will never be another cod that has it's anti UAV perk like this, so remove this black stain on the game and move on to further improvements

radical_53

Yes, as IW did so much better with MW3...

I don't really see the issue with UAVs. They're fairly easy to shoot down, the range of the radar is limited and there's enough time in between the blip updates to move.

i have to agree,  there is not much tactical play on this game,  if people want to camp, thats fine,  if people want to run and gun thats also fine,  thats what seperated previous CODs from this one,  why shouldnt people be allowed to play the game the way they want, afterall they bought the game with their money,  so they shuld play the game whatever way they choose,  instead of being forced to run and gun,  ghost perk,  what a joke,  other COD titles gave you a ghille suit so you could lay low and snipe undetected, and play smart,  in my opinion the freedom of choice is gone from this title,  its mayhem and i love it.  if i want a more tactical game though i will play other titles. 

Shoot them down.

wolfmanno11

I love the fact that the sky is rammed with UAV's, they are easy points towards my scorestreaks. Launchers & blackhats are on every one of my classes, add in scavenger to replace them and you can get massive rewards without even seeing any of the opposing team.

I just shoot em down when I can some maps are hard tho every time I'm aiming in the sky I get shot lol or knifed, can you use black hat on sky stuff?

UAV's Just carry a Launcher with you that can lock on to them and blow them out of the sky when they go up. They dont need the kills needed for a uav increased just need the amount of ppl that use them decrease