4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 9:04 AM by XxFatalityxX RSS

Issues Turning Left & Right?

EliteKing

i use the wiimote

Bravo controls.

my DZ are at 0

and my Hori Cam speeds are at 40.

whenever i spin to the right or the left quickly, my camera on the U looks up in the direction i was turning.

idk, if anybody has had this happen to them but its kinda annoying trying to spin into a gun fight and end up getting shot while looking at the sky.

• Re: Issues Turning Left & Right?
    sjgmdyac

I have noticed this also.  I toned down my camera speed.  I also turned the lookspring back on and that seemed to help but it seems a super difficult to try to get to the same level of control I had in Bops or Mw3 just waiting out the patch.

ps I sent you an ally request from Malaka did you get it?

• Re: Issues Turning Left & Right?
    like2nap03

I noticed that as well.  Sucks that the controls are screwed up.  I mean that's the main reason to get this game for Wii U.  The motion controls.  And right now they are just screwed up.

I found that just being more careful helps, but it takes effort to not go shooting at the sky.  I hope they get us that MW3 accuracy back.  Surely it can't be too hard to convert the code from one console to the other.  I mean the controllers are the same.  They want them to do the same thing.  Shouldn't be difficult.