20 Replies Latest reply: Dec 4, 2012 5:40 AM by BuddyVA RSS

Diamond Camo

I was just wondering if anyone has the Diamond Camo for their weapons yet. My son unlocked the Diamond Camo this weekend.

• Re: Diamond Camo
    Raketti

I got it on SMG's, shotties and launchers.

GALACT1C0s117

any tips on the 150 kills with no perks?? i'm struggling on that one.

Raketti

I usually did both 150 without perks and 150 without attachments simultaniously so it became less of a grind. I had the SMG and two betty's, and shock chargers. Camping won't work IMO as you cannot have perks so no flak jacket and tactical mask, try to vote in the smallest maps and patrol on a high traffic area, and cover the usual routes people use through it with the bettys and shock charges so you won't get flanked that easy.

GALACT1C0s117

i might go to the moshpit bonus playlist, I heard there is a only small maps there

Raketti

True, but some game types are kinda hard to play if you have no perks (and comes harder if you take out the attachments too obviously). I like Kill Confirmed anyway, and it's good for this type of challenge because people move a lot and you are therefore less affected by not having something like lightweight and extreme conditioning which might be usefull with an SMG.

robbierocket

These are great tips and you know your stuff but it's really not a grind when you take out the perks and have 3 attachments and then (or beforehand) take out the attachments and have extra perks.

Raketti

Thanks. I see your point and kinda agree, but i guess it comes down to me not being patient enough. I wanted to finish both challenges as fast as possible and i felt it took a bit too long if done separetly.

When i get to the LMG's, then i might want to do it separetly because that might prove to be too much of a handicap if you only have explosives and tacticals with you along with the slow moment and slow ADS. Or I'll just stick to playing demolition and try to get as many kills in as possible on the defensive round by camping near the objective (where i feel LMG's work best anyway).

Im doing the daimond camos on lmgs and its the worst grind of all. Specifically just the 150 kills one. When you combine the slow movement speed and slow ads time with lag and uav spam i always go negative. People just wait for me around a corner and drop me as i could probably go to the sun and back faster than this piece of crap decides to ads. It makes me laugh at all those people who think the lmgs are balanced in this game. The ads specifically should be buffed

blazed0wayz

I use the danger close wild card when I am going for the camo with no perks or attachments. I usaully set up a class that has no perks or attachments on it an go for both camos at once. I mean you will have a few games where you got a lot of deaths and not that many kills but to me this is the fastes way to get it done. It gets you both camos in half the time...

BuddyVA

Put on the tactical wildard and spam flashbangs and concussions. It's a lot of fun.

GALACT1C0s117

working on it I have, mp7, pdw, vector,  gold. I'm finishing the msmc, and still have the chicom, and scorpion to do. I was going to do the AR but there is a lot of them,  For what kind of weapons did he got the camo for??

Resistant Soul

I pretty much have the launcher, shotty and snipers. I only truly have the SMG

CrimsonTideMonk

just put it on both no perks and no attachments then play mercenary...you will play hardpoint/dom/ headquarters alot and those rack up kills quick (30-40 a game) although he may die about 30 times as well, you will at least get the kills

I got specials diamond and just got the S12 gold and need KSG and M1216 to finish(quick tip: the kills you get in sharpshooter count toward camos)

thebestgameralive

i have diamond for the smg's, assaults, and snipers

rlbl

I have to admit I am having a hard time getting diamon od SMGs because I hipfire 100% of the time.

(love drop shotters for allowing me to get more headshots)

phxs72

The laser sight is helping me to get more headshots consistently with my SMGs.  I still only average about 2 per game but I am adjusting my shot upwards when I have time to aim.  For some reason, I find it easier to get headshots with ARs than SMGs.