7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2012 6:16 PM by IndyOldGuy RSS

Treyarach where are you?? sigh..

What treyarch needs to do is fixed the  game, all the guns are so god damn imbalanced its ridiculous... i am forced to use a SMG bcz there the best stats for a gun there.. why do all the assault rifles suck ass so bad? and why  you make it so fake that people can run around with heavy ass snipers quick scoping still?? not even having to actually scope there hitting people that is/was and has always been one of the most lame things about this game..then the shotguns are literally 1 shot kill no matter where u shoot them.. STOP trying to fix a ******* hardcore playlist , fix your god damn GAME! and guns...ive waited too long for this game and now i see myself playing black ops 1 more often... jesus treyarch.. just copy n paste you did great in that game but you guys really have slipped up here.. its a great game but.. u have issues you need to fix here badly.. even the "fun" aspect is ruined in party games.. gun game, sharpshooter, stick and stones they SUCK ass so bad in BO2 and its sad i used to love messing around in there.. FIX THE game play and guns please...signed.. a loyal blk ops player who is disappointed..and not alone in what is being said here...

• Re: Treyarach where are you?? sigh..

So the TL;DR: is - I'm unhappy with the guns, everything else is fine?

To be completely honest the SMG's aren't as OP as you or anyone else is making them out to be. Because of the game's state with Ghost among other things SMG's are the way to go because you run further with them (as in any CoD game to date) and so it would only seem beneficial to use the best mobility weapon in a game based around constant movement wouldn't it?

Just sayin'

p.s. I agree they do need to fix Spawn Killing before anything.

Yes! Those SMGs as WAAAYYY too over-powered! Treyarch better nerf them because they are completely game-breaking, I'm not even going to touch Multiplayer until it takes actual skill to do well, not just a butch of skill-less douches running around owning everyone they see in 0.4 seconds.

Yes! Those SMGs as WAAAYYY too over-powered! Treyarch better nerf them because they are completely game-breaking, I'm not even going to touch Multiplayer until it takes actual skill to do well, not just a butch of skill-less douches running around owning everyone they see in 0.4 seconds.

myn

The engagements in BO2 are the tightest of any COD yet, hence why SMG's are dominating.

You can't truely expect that an AR is going to beat a SMG in close quarters do you?  With that logic I would rant and say SMG's are underpowered as they don't have anything usable past 100 feet (which the AR's dominate in).

Stop using a screwdriver when you really need a hammer.  Like I said, leverage the engagement and use the right tool for the job and stop complaining.

IndyOldGuy

hopefully they will come out with some different map sizes or do something, because now alot pf people are just running around with Cap 40 or B2R pistols and killing people at decent ranges, when pistols start outgunning evrything, its out of hand..lol