1. Lag, lag, and more lag.. I have done everythign i can to find the match that suits me best, but nothing works.. contstant 2 bar connection
2. Theater.. BROKEN since day 1
3. Call of dtuy elite integration.. Clan ops leaderboards shows members that havent even bought the game in first place on our leaderboards
4. Matchmaking.. always puts me in a losing lobby.. Cap the flag, find match, places me in Round 2 of 2 down 2 caps to none with 1 minuted left..
5. Campaign .. Freezes
6. Leaderboards.. Score per minute... please
7. Lack of Hardcore Mode Games.. we get 4? seriously?
I pre-ordered the game the first day it was available for pre-order.. june or july i think.. i purchased Season Pass on day 1.. i am an elite premium member.. i have read all the guides of how to get the best possible connectioin.. According to activision, 728kbps is the best connection for this game.. well i made it so my router connects me at that speed.. and guess what, STILL NOT GOOD!!! 10,000 kbps, not good, 500kbps, even worse...
so this weekend, we had our clans play in the BO2 clan operations, and in the MW3 clan operations... there were 2500 more clans on MW3 clan ops this sunday then on the BO2 clan ops... i think there is a reason for this... as bad as MW3 is, its still a better play then the current state of BO2... obviously, this isnt just my opinioin since the numbers dont lie..
sunday night primetime.... BO2 playlists.. 147,000 people in all playlists... same time.. MW3 playlists.. 345,000 in all playlists...
have people really given up on BO2 already?
i have a clan that is 100+ people.. infact we operate 2 elite clans.. its hard to keep people motivated for BO2 when they have such a difficult time with even playing the game?
This is a rant, but its also a constructive criticism of the game.. I love COD.. i own every COD that has came out since 2006, i have purchased every DLC for each game since then also..
I know im not alone here, but the question is.. will this game be fixed? what is being done to right the wrong? why are the players dropping off this game like flys?
i can normally play thru a COD game in the first month and still love the game, infact most games i have been able to play for 9 months before getting bored... i cant see myself playing this game to much longer... i want to like it, but its hard to with the issues currently present in this title..
so what, there is more clips you can save now, its a month into the game and i still am not able to use theater..
A frustrated, and concerned gamer