18 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2012 6:45 AM by squity123 RSS

DO NOT BUY SEASON PASS ON PS3. MAKE A STAND

PearsieBhoy

The season pass for ps3 includes the BONUS map Nuketown zombies. but Ps3 users wont get it til Febuary after xbox gets it at Newyears. Why is xbox getting a BONUS map that you get for Free when You buy season pass. Isnt the whole point of a bonus map to get it with purchase not after 3months . Plus matchmaking on ps3 should be put to local search not this **** you have it on at the minute.

Cant i get a response from activition please as to why you always put the PS3 2nd. it bad enough you made the game for xbox and just copy pasted for ps3 . but put some effort into fixing it for ps3

Cause i will not buy it like it is at the minute.?

• Re: DO NOT BUY SEASON PASS ON PS3. MAKE A STAND
    eko

PS3 users get it in January.

Xbox getting the DLC first is nothing new.

Reason PS3 version is not as good as the xbox version? Depending who you believe its 1. a crappy port of the xbox version or 2. Treyarch (& IW too) just suck at making games for PS3 or 3. Both versions are the same (Grass is greener....etc)

Again...nothing new.

K1NG_C00P

Im pretty sure that the price of the the season pass is set by activision and sony. We should be pointing the finger at them not treyarch.

Also the reason xbox get dlc first is because microsoft shelled out the big bucks for it as their users pay an online subscrition, they can afford to do this ..... hence the cheaper season pass and exlusive rights.

I'm more concerned at the fact that UK PS3 gamers have to pay £9 more than XBOX users, and contrary to Activisons website, the season pass is £42 on PSN, not £35 as stated.

Furthermore, having already paid £30 more for the Hardened Edition, what bonus content do i recieve for purchasing the season pass, seeing as i already have "exclusive" Nuketown Zombies?

Added to the number of hard-freezes i continue to experience post-patch, I WILL NOT be purchasing the season pass, rather my money will go towards Far Cry 3 and GTA 5

SarahLou90

Not only that but the season pass is $50 on US PS store, we have to pay an equivalent to around $65. They cant make us pay more just coz we're in a different country. I'm reporting them if the price is not reduced, they are looking into it apparently but i dont know if they are just saying that so i dont constantly contact them about it

sXedge

I don't think they'll lower it, I've seen a few seson pass titles, which means someones payed out the £42. If they lower it, all the ones who have paid out will go mental.

Its like fuel prices, other people pay it, so they know they can get away with it so they don't lower it.

You're correct. Based on the current exchange rate we would have to pay £10 more, which equates to a quarter of what the product/service is worth in the first place.

Currently, on their website, Activision have taken down the price of its DLC for UK residents (what a coincidence). Hopefully this is evidence that they are looking into their pricing plan. However, given that thousands of people have already bought the product (based on its 'like' rating on the UK PSN store), i cannot see Activision issuing part-refunds. Therefore i fear that the price will remain as it is (this may have already been confirmed by another forum user who contacted Activision support).

However, given that I have already bought a £35 PSN card from GAME on release day (i thought they were selling the season pass itself), and the fact that other games are much more expensive on the PSN store compared with retail stores, i am unsure as to what i could redeem the money on.

featherman84

I ain't buying it, at least not untill they sort connectivity and matchmaking issues out.

An then I'm talking about the real fixing and not the placebo patching bull like iw did on mw3.

wrecku

I'm out for 2 reasons the piss poor quality of the game and I hate the fact that the shitbox gets it first. The total disregard for the PS3 has ended my gaming affair with novisionactivision.

squity123

I found AC3 Season Pass Is £3.00 More expensive on the PS3

Borderlands Season Pass is £0.01 More.

Then why is Activision charging £10.00 for the same thing later