1 7 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 116 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 8:12 PM by 8_x Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 80. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.
    AMBQ

I only had one class in BO1 that had ghost and that was my smg/CTF class to run fast, silent and not be seen on mini-map. I had FJ on everything else cause of all the damn noob tubes and lethals.

• 82. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.
    trialstardragon

The few in this post and the few other posts that have been made about this does not make up the majority of the community nor the majority of the gamers playing the game. So again no it is not. So try and try and say so is a false statement.

CoD is not a tactical game. It never really was, just some players tried to play that way in the game. CoD is an arcade shooter, where speed and action take precedence over tactics and strategy.

There is no need or reason to be 100% stealthy at all, there never was and never should have been in this game ever. The problem is the fact that few games were made that allowed it and now the devs have decided to go back to how it was before hand people do not want to realearn or adjust or adapt. Instead they want to keep playing the way they did in those games.

Tough Luck. Learn a new way to play or quit playing. The old BO1 or MW3 perks are not coming back to THIS game.

• 83. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

Awe, good luck little dragon. I hope your dreams come true.

• 84. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.
    kastro187420

trialstardragon wrote:

The problem is the fact that few games were made that allowed it and now the devs have decided to go back to how it was before hand people do not want to realearn or adjust or adapt. Instead they want to keep playing the way they did in those games.

I'm not sure if you're referring to Call of Duty in general, but I'm fairly certain that for as long as there have been UAV Kill Streaks, there have been perks that act as a counter to them, up until Black Ops 2. The reason that happens is for balance purposes.

Most game developers are intelligent enough to realize that turning the game into "Radar Always On" mode is probably not the best design choice. Treyarch are attempting to address the constant UAV by making the UAV Harder to get (Whether it creates a noticeable effect or not remains to be seen), but I'm fairly sure it's going to require putting Ghost back to how it it should've been.

They nerfed it enough it already by splitting it's effects into 3 separate perks and making it the highest level unlock. Making it only work while moving is just overkill, and they're starting to see the effects of that.

In terms of complaints;

If you think the only complaints about the perk are on this message board, you're wrong. There's tons of them via twitter, and I'm sure more still on Youtube.

• 85. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.
    cymbolmonkey115

I agree with ghost needing to be changed... it has just made it better for all the SMG noobs.

I feel sorry for the snipers. Some ARs do appear weak but I think the main issue is SMGS. I also think damage from weapons is too much, unless this is the issue with ps3.

COD4 was a great game for damage and balanced games. I wish juggernaut was in this.. I seen it as no threat, or stopping power. That is how uav jammer (ghost) was balanced back then.

No one used UAV jammer apart from me and because of the maps being made fairly decent, I could still get killed easy. I just wish they made something more similar to COD instead of making OP weapons.

If they didn't make all weapons have no recoil then this game wouldn't be as bad as it is right now.

• 86. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.
    FivE_Gladiator

They just have to remove the feature that you show up on the radar when your reloading, capping a flag or aiming. Also fix the goddamn UAV spam. Im level 44 and the whole day I shoot down UAVs. Treyarch is retarded. And if ghost is so bad, then why do you unlock it at level 55? 30 is enough.

• 87. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

Right on Castro.

TryHardDragon is a troll for Tryarch, so I don't put any weight in what he says, but you made perfect sense.

• 88. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

Yeah, they could still leave it as requiring you to move every 5 seconds or so, but presently its just a roookie setup on Tryarch's behalf.

They must have a bunch of 18 - 22 year old newb ragers on their dev team these days.

• 89. Re: Treyarch, everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.
    myn

Love seeing all these campers crying like babies about Ghost.  Interesting to see it's the same people that are whining about UAV spam too..

Here is an idea..  How about spend less time on the edges of the map camping and more time playing the objective which drives your team to win?