21 Replies Latest reply: Dec 2, 2012 1:14 AM by Kukkolfkambo RSS

Make HC Ricochet

infuzzion

I cant stand kids team killing me to take the flag and getting booted cause of retard teamates running in front of me, please change it back to ricochet

• Re: Make HC Ricochet
    LimonAgrio

Good lord NO!

Never happening, thank god.

nicedrewishfela

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

And did I mention.. NO.

Ricochet was a terrible idea in MW3. Hardcore is all about awareness and communication. You need to be aware of your teammates and  your actions.

Ricochet caused a lot of selfishness. Players would run in front of teammates on purpose as there was no downside to it, it would cause someone else to die. Teammates would run into airstrikes knowing there were no consequences. Teammates would pin eachother into corners and there was nothing you could about it.

Hardcore should be just that.. Hard Core.  If this kind of thing is happening to you, maybe you need to play with a full squad of people you can trust. The three and out system is perfect. It still allows room for error but if you are too careless you get kicked... as you should.

NO.

NJC22312

I hope ricochet is dead forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have mixed opinions on this subject... I like ricochet because it prevent team mates from killing me while working on a high kill streak and just people being idiots. I didn't like dieing 3 times because some idiot decides to run into my air streak, IMO there's really no perfect way to fix this issue just take it as it comes.

greencoffin72

NO RICOCHET!!!!NO RICOCHET!!!!NO RICOCHET!!!!NO RICOCHET!!!!NO RICOCHET!!!!

merdoc

I don't like richochet for the most part. It had some perks but mostly drawbacks. I will say they need to put more game modes in HC. That is for sure.

wtf is wrong with the youth this days do you guys have no common sense ....NO ricochet are kidding me!!!!!

so you rather have this idiots team mates kill you to take your care package or better yet at the start of a match of lets say S&D drop c4 and kill everyone for the **** of it ....come on people.

rankismet

infuzzion wrote:

I cant stand kids team killing me to take the flag and getting booted cause of retard teamates running in front of me, please change it back to ricochet

No... play with friends or make it an insta-kick if you have the flag.

Ricochet is not HC.

Go play Core if you can't shoot properly or can't deal with being kicked.

trialstardragon

They will not add it because they have the tk kick system. ricochet is iw gimmick, tk kick is 3arcs gimmick.

So what I do is when ever I get stupid tker on my team is I find them and then always stay near or infront to make sure they kill me enough times to get tk. and when they are on a streak I kill them to troll them waiting for them to come back and kill me and I do it enough times to get them kicked. or if they use cp I kill them and then take it with bh.

so yeah, not going to be added to this game because it is not a 3arc thing to do. so instead just troll everyone in the game all the time when frustrated. makes the game a hell a lot of fun sometimes doing that and hearing them rage afterwards like I care about how they feel, when I dont.

So yeah, best defense against a tker is tk them first.

ricochet sucks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kukkolfkambo

There is not a single good reason for having richet.