8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 30, 2012 7:42 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

so will you?

killerturnerstoner

will you buy the next cod? if there is one.

after mw3 i put a lot of hope in this one.....

• Re: so will you?
    NJC22312

just to forwarn you, you probably have only a few minutes before the wannabe thread police come and tell you something along the lines of taking votes is against the COC or user agreement.

But yes I probably will buy the next one..

it depends if respawns releses a better game

nicedrewishfela

I always get a lot of play time out of CoD games, so most likely. In spite of the issues every year I always end up having a great time. Yes, even began enjoying myself towards the end of MW3's life cycle.

Run_N_Gunning_Camper

Yes I will. $60 for something that may bring you hours and hours of enjoyment is nothing. Besides, if it does suck then I will have BF4 beta to fall back on. I bought MoH: WF so I can beta test BF4 on PC.

I will pre-order the Hardened edition next year.

gallp13

Yes...as this one works OK for me. If has a few negatives but they don't worry me and I accept your cant please all the people all the time. Including me

gallp13

Oh and I acknowledge run_n_gun's point for A$75 I get 300 hours of entertainment plus elite and the forums.......that's awesome value as far as I'm concerned.  Nothing else comes close.

nicedrewishfela

Always been my argument as well.

Theme park admission for a single day is hovering around $100, not including food and souvenirs.

Movie tickets around $10-$15(IMAX), and I get 2-4 hours of entertainment.

Concert tickets range from $50- crazy money for a few hours of entertainment.

Always gotten my money's worth in CoD. I think some folks take little details too seriously. I just play to have fun. CoD is the most consistently fun online experience for me.

Cablez

If I like what I see then yes, and to be honest, even if I purchase it and don't, the money involved is hardly a bank breaker ....Like stated above if your getting plenty of game time, your getting more than your value for money...