1 27 28 29 30 31 Previous Next 879 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2013 6:54 AM by Chiich22 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 280. Re: Hardcore Modes

At least  give us HQ and DEM plz, they can´t say it´s imposible, its a joke

• 281. Re: Hardcore Modes

Creators of Black Ops 2. Listen to what the people are saying. We can help you out. When you see a post that has 32,000 views and almost 300 replys that is saying something. Help out the hardcore gaming community.

Be the first to set a new precedence for all COD games to come. Allow us to play the better core game modes.

• 282. Re: Hardcore Modes

they always say there isnt enough demand for it, but i was looking at the party playlists the other day and they barely have over 1,000 people playing. there was like 300 people playing one of the modes, seriously?!? but HC doesnt have enough demand for more modes...... at least put in HC KC

• 283. Re: Hardcore Modes
    rankismet

maccabi wrote:

Shadow_0 wrote:

maccabi

As you can see on your final post, Vahn's post was 4 days ago. In regards of your other post I have the same proof that you have that he is reading the posts we have done here which is (NONE). Also, I have no doubts that Vahn is a really smart guy, is one of those reasons that he is up there and we are not. I am even following him on Twitter and yes, he said yesterday and I quote "I was thinking about replacing FFA with KC to see what happens with population? Thoughts?"

My point is that not everyone is following him, and as of right now, there has not been any comments from him in the thread. He ask us to help him to help us, we are giving him some solutions that we think can work for us the HC community. If you ask me something, I will expect at least an answer from you. Don't you think???

Hope you understand my point. Keep the thread alive by posting.

But the point is Vahns post was typical Vahn, (something I have alot of respect for) he said here you go.. talk amoung yourselves and sits back eats popcorn and see what WE come up with. He does this alot says something then watches the comments personaly i prefer this type of garnering feedback as its basiclly pure community feedback and not influenced by a devs own view point of a subject

As i said there really isnt any need for him to add anything other than the odd correction or clarification.

The more I think about it... the more I realize very little will get done.

Basically...

* They are giving HC four slots.

* Three are untouchable (TDM, SnD, CTF)

* That leaves one slot.

Mosh pit = bad idea.

So...

That means we will see a single mode and lose FFA. We get KC... not Dom or HQ. We get Dom... no KC or HQ.

There never should have been just 4 slots.

The only way it might work and gives us options is:

1. TDM/KC

2. SnD

3. CTF

4. Dom/Hardpoint

But... this won't happen.

4 slots is simply wrong. Not having KC at the start makes me really question the thought process.

• 284. Re: Hardcore Modes
    VanillaFlava

Just going to post in here again to help keep this thread alive. If Vahn happens to read this, here are my thoughts on what the HC playlist should be and my rationale behind it.

6 Game Types:

HC TDM

HC FFA

HC KC

HC S&D

HC DOM

HC CTF

and then if need be, one final type that would be a Moshpit, which could contain HQ, DEM, Hardpoint and whatever else because I feel like those could all fit into a playlist together very nicely. The reason I say these 6 should be the staples though are based on two things:

1) HC KC and HC DOM were the two leading HC game types on MW3 behind TDM. TDM is a staple that will never go away, and that's fine. But these two easily generated the 2nd and 3rd highest traffic and also gave players the chance to rank up quicker and enjoy faster paced gameplay. Currently the only HC modes available on BLOPS2 are by far the slowest game types. HC CTF stays because that was such a popular mode on BLOPS1 and has a dedicated fan base. Although I could recommend swapping it in and out with HQ to see which one seems to be the most popular and stick with that. HC FFA doesn't have to go, but if the population of that list stays as low as it is now it could also be swapped in and out with another game type to determine which is a better fit.

2) I would REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, like to stay away from the Moshpit idea. I do not want to have to play 5 game modes I don't like in order to play Kill Confirmed. We saw that the moshpit thing did not work in BLOPS1. Everyone had an outcry and it got reversed as fast as it was implemented. If you make a moshpit, make it out of the least popular modes for HC. And this can be determined by which playlists are the most popular and have the most traffic. However I really don't want to see a moshpit at all. Just my opinion, but I'm not going to stay in a lobby playing Demolition when I don't care for that game type. I'm sure you'll find this is true amongst the majority of the population with the game modes they don't prefer.

So please Vahn if you have read this post, give this some serious consideration. And I know it seems like Blasphemy, but look at MW3 and realize which HC playlists generate the most traffic. I think each subsequent game should be based on the last in the series, not the last by the specific developer. Hope this gets to the correct avenue, and thank for listening to our small and dedicated community about what we want and like.

• 285. Re: Hardcore Modes

make party games a moshpit, put in more HC modes.

• 286. Re: Hardcore Modes
    mcnaught

Heaven forbid they drop S&D on this game and upset the 3,000 people that still play it. Seems that game mode died when they changed the GHOST perk.

TDM
    KC

CTF

HQ

^^ Solution never going to happen though. Gave this game away to my nephew. Good luck complaining everyone, never going to change anything. Just a heads up when people complained about nuketown being taken down they put a mosh pit up OVERNIGHT to make those people happy.

• 287. Re: Hardcore Modes

rankismet wrote:

The more I think about it... the more I realize very little will get done.

Basically...

* They are giving HC four slots.

* Three are untouchable (TDM, SnD, CTF)

* That leaves one slot.

Mosh pit = bad idea.

So...

That means we will see a single mode and lose FFA. We get KC... not Dom or HQ. We get Dom... no KC or HQ.

There never should have been just 4 slots.

The only way it might work and gives us options is:

1. TDM/KC

2. SnD

3. CTF

4. Dom/Hardpoint

But... this won't happen.

4 slots is simply wrong. Not having KC at the start makes me really question the thought process.

Thats what I have been saying as well, if they are operating under the philosophy that CTF warrants its own standalone playlist (which it doesn't, at all), and are only planning on giving us a measly 4 playlists, its not going to work out.

1. TDM

2. KC

3. S&D

4. HQ/HP

5. CTF/DOM

• 288. Re: Hardcore Modes

I agree . We pay the money for the game as we have always done and it seems we get less and less every year that goes by . We have lost the choice of what servers we go to and also of what games we can play and the excuse we now hear is it is because there arnt enough people wanting to play those modes ! So why did the makers of the game make it a lobby system then ? We certainly never asked for it .  Why not let us PC gamers stay with our own servers and admin setups and choose our own game and modes ?  If this sounds like a rant I am sorry but I feel very let down by the lack of hardcore modes . Even the lack of a hardcore moshpit shows the lack of concern for the hardcore gamers. Long gone are the days of free map packs and extras for he PC community. For those too young to remember yes we used to get free map packs every few months for call of duty games !!!!!!!!! sounds too good to be true doesnt it

• 289. Re: Hardcore Modes

maccabi wrote:

But the point is Vahns post was typical Vahn, (something I have alot of respect for) he said here you go.. talk amoung yourselves and sits back eats popcorn and see what WE come up with. He does this alot says something then watches the comments personaly i prefer this type of garnering feedback as its basiclly pure community feedback and not influenced by a devs own view point of a subject

As i said there really isnt any need for him to add anything other than the odd correction or clarification.

LOL that on bold was funny. I do give you that at least he post on the forum, there are other devlopers that don't even care about the community and I can mention a few. If what you say is true, then I hope he doesn't take much time. Me and my clan mates are strugling with this thing, they are COD Fans, I can play COD, Battlefield and other games, but I admit that at least on COD I have a good bond with them, but we are getting bored with the poor choices we have.

1 27 28 29 30 31 Previous Next