1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 116 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 8:12 PM by 8_x Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 60. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.
    larvan

They shouldn't change ghost back to what it was.

since that would be making it OP all over again.

If you don't like the change, then you know how to return the game for a fund.

maybe you guys should stop "camping" and move around since that's how it should be.

• 61. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

What about snipers, they arent supposed to run around? they are in a bilding or laying down in some tall grass. That should be an acception.

• 62. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

I personally dont mind the new Ghost.It keeps players from camping in a corner with Ghost being undetected.I do wish they somehow nerf the UAV.Its a constant "Enemy UAV inbound" in this game

• 63. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

I'm fine with people not being able to camp in corners as much, though, I still see them doing it, but it's the fact that I can't stop to unload a few rounds without appearing on the radar. There's no harm in allowing a player to pause for a moment to take aim, but no, you can't even do that now, without appearing on the radar. I would complain that Ghost is useless now, but it's still nice to have, when there's a never ending wave of UAVs. I try to take them out, when I can, but you can easily get yourself killed by stopping and looking up to do so. A Point Streak that shows enemy locations is a powerful tool. The least they could do is make them harder to get. If they're gonna nerf Ghost, they should nerf UAVs in some way or another. For every corner camper that uses Ghost, there's plenty of legit players who just don't want to appear on the radar, and shouldn't have to.

• 64. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.
    radical_53

The only good thing this has is that I'm a Hardcore player. As we only have two modes to play right now Ghost isn't really necessary.

In CTF you still get the large "kill" flag when carrying the flag even with Ghost and all stealth perks so you can also choose to keep running In S&D scorestreaks aren't seen as often so UAV spam isn't a problem.

I just don't know whether I should like the direction the game is taking or not. They heavily nerfed all stealth perks. Ghost is one of them, Ninja is the other.

At the same time hipfiring got better, much more precise, and the maps got smaller or simply clustered with stuff.

• 65. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

Yeah, I guess we will see after the next few updates.

It seems like they went the route of MW3, with lots of running and gunning.

Kind of like a medieval clash in a field style

• 66. Re: Treyarch, everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.
    kastro187420

trialstardragon wrote:

Nope, not going to happen this is the new form of how ghost is meant to be in THiS game. Maybe the NEXTgame they will adjust it differently again; but highly doubtful they will do anything in THiS game.

Why is it doubtful? Treyarch don't have the thickest of skins. We all thought "Quick-Scoping" was going to be out of BO, and then Treyarch, within the first month (and continually throughout the game's life) started bringing it back because of the complaints.

You seem sure of yourself that it's not going to happen, and yet history shows up that Treyarch changes things if there's enough complaints. I wouldn't count people out yet. I'm sure the Youtube Personalities like it, and it's going to be hard to win over Vahn when you have to compete against them, but if people keep up the complaints, continue to tweet at him, and make their feelings known, then it might just happen.

The only way it's NOT going to happen is if people give up and refuse to keep trying to argue it.

• 67. Re: Treyarch, everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

Ghost is not going to become as it was in BO. You would better spend your time tweeting to get Nuketown 24/7 back. (as I have.)

If Ghost became as it did in BO1, the other tier 1 perks would be so weak by comparison that only a bufoon would ever select them. It would completely unbalance the pick 10 system, in fact the system might as well then be called Ghost + 9. For many loadouts it already is Ghost + 9. I'm sure a great many players, myself included used their 1st Prestige token on Ghost. Ghost is fine.

The UAV in BO2 has so many counters, from the launchers, to the black hats to CUAV's, to HK drones, to Ghost itself, if you are that desperate to stay off the radar, create a class to eliminate UAV's and switch back to your supressed ghost mp7 after the UAV's are gone.

Also, have any of you thought about what COD would be like without the UAV and the radar map? Both exist for a reason. To keep the game fast paced, frenetic, and keep everyone's screen filled with +100. There are a ton of other shooters out there that have a different approach, if you want a hardcore tactical military sim, the arcade hallways of COD are not going to satisfy you. Its a very casual game wrapped in a very serious exterior. Ghost is fine.

• 68. Re: Treyarch, most everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

8_x wrote:

If Ghost is an anti UAV perk, it's absolutely ludicrous to cause it not to work unless a player is running.

Is this for real? Wow, I guess I never noticed that. Thats gonna suck when I go 10th and want to play HC S&D.

• 69. Re: Treyarch, everyone agrees that Ghost needs to be updated. Please fix it.

kastro187420 wrote:

We all thought "Quick-Scoping" was going to be out of BO, and then Treyarch, within the first month (and continually throughout the game's life) started bringing it back because of the complaints.

Yea, too bad they did bring it back.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next