6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 10:41 AM by mycodbeta RSS

Nuketown download.

Found it out. thx

• Re: Nuketown download.
    BanHaMMer

It only rotates in Moshpit, is that what your asking?

It's the nuketown zombie map

Hello....

I am a bit confused here about the Nuketown map. It's only available in ZOMBIES?? Is that correct?? And I never recieved a code to download it after I pre-ordered it... so how do I get it? ... but if it's only available in ZOMBIES mode, that kida defeats the purpose of a really kewl map for fast gun play, huh?

Let me know if there is a redeem code needed and where I should go to get it... if you would please.

Thanks

DrDM357

Hello....

I am a bit confused here about the Nuketown map. It's only available in ZOMBIES?? Is that correct?? And I never recieved a code to download it after I pre-ordered it... so how do I get it? ... but if it's only available in ZOMBIES mode, that kida defeats the purpose of a really kewl map for fast gun play, huh?

Let me know if there is a redeem code needed and where I should go to get it... if you would please.

Thanks

DrDM357

There are 2 different Nuketown DLC's......... "Nuketown 2025" & "Nuketown Zombies 2025"

As stated earlier "Nuketown 2025" was meant for anyone who pre-ordered; yet every launch copy had a DLC Voucher code inside.

"Nuketown Zombies 2025" is a DLC for the players who purchased Hardened & Care Pakage Edition of BO2