1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 168 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 9:13 AM by Foxhound-Pro Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 90. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    starbuckfrack

wildgator25 wrote:

To asianman12, starbuckfrack, and maccabi.....

Please explain why you think the game runs so smooth on your connection and the other people on here are delirious. What do you have that we don't have? Is it the new Xbox slim vs. the old? Do you have Gigabyte connections vs the lowly Megabyte that most others have? Are you all MLG players?

I know the above sounds sarcastic, and to some point it is..... but since you three seem to know how our connections are crap, then your connections have to be darn near exactly the same and I would like to copycat you guys so that I can get off these forums and play with no lag ever again!

Where did I say the game runs fine for me ?

If I remember correctly one page ago Mac said he was only trying to explain how things works and wasnt sticking up for the game.

You are missing the whole point of our posts. As well as changing what we say WAY into what we never said.

I bet you wont find a single post from either of us here that says the game runs fine for us. Will you ?

Just because we state some facts the game runs as if on a LAN for us or we are fanboys ? Why be full of sarcasm when you didnt read our posts ?

• 91. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    Catfishbillyy

Heres a fact, the game sucks because of lag.

• 92. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    asianman12

There you go!  A to the point response!   Every game sucks becasue of LAG(when it happens at least). But alas, that is the internet folks.

• 93. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    zingaa

starbuckfrack wrote:

zingaa wrote:

lagfest wrote:

but the real point is blackops is crippled with lag why is other games fine

This is exactly the question I would like to see answered.  I had no problems in MW3 or BO1, perfect running game. NHL with a European team hosting and it's perfect....Why just this game? There's a common denominator here....

I'm not insulting anyone here, I just want a "non network engineering degree" answer...

So in that thread that I quoted you didnt type THIS ?

"Yeah it comes and goes for me, a few days ago it was unplayable but yesterday and today almost perfect."

http://community.callofduty.com/message/205713617#205713617

not pointing the finger but that took only a few seconds to find.

That's kind of creepy don't you think starbuck? Let me rephrase then " MW3 was almost perfect for me" I had very few problems, oocassional lag but for the most part it was perfect for me. That's a fact...Incase you decide to go search the EA Sports website looking for quotes by me NHL with Europeans hosting is almost perfect, oocassional lag but for the most part it was perfect for me.

I'm seriously creeped out right now dude.

• 94. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    Clov3r13

Do you not believe this game (and really the entire COD series progressively) has the worst "lag" of any you've played before it?  COD as a whole (at least starting with BO), and BO2 in particular are really "special" when it comes to how far behind you are and how out of sync players are in general.  It isn't even close.  Forget LAN...I've had better games playing UT in 1999 with west coast US players when I was on the east coast...hell I played with guys from Europe when I was in the US and that MIGHT be the only possible comparison to how BO2 plays with guys that basically live in the SAME TOWN I am in.  C'mon, that isn't just "the interweb" accounting for that disparity...that is something "special" in this game series.

• 95. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    starbuckfrack

zingaa wrote:

I'm seriously creeped out right now dude.

Dont be creeped out . I just remembereed seeing you name in that thread

• 96. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    Cablez

wildgator25 wrote:

To asianman12, starbuckfrack, and maccabi.....

Please explain why you think the game runs so smooth on your connection and the other people on here are delirious. What do you have that we don't have? Is it the new Xbox slim vs. the old? Do you have Gigabyte connections vs the lowly Megabyte that most others have? Are you all MLG players?

In fairness none of these guys have said the game runs smooth, and they certainly seem to know what they're talking about, so I'd play nice and listen......

• 97. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    SeraphOne

I've followed and contributed to this thread through the day and have realised I won't get any solutions here.

What I have been surprised by is that there are a small number of contributors who seem to be die hard supporters of the game and will defend it at all costs. These contributors seem to post on a fulltime basis and have between 2000 and 12000 comments each .... who are these people? I'm new to forums, but if my copy worked fine, as all of theirs apparently does, I'd be playing.

I'm here looking for a solution, but I can't figure out what they're here for?

• 98. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    starbuckfrack

Clov3r13 wrote:

Do you not believe this game (and really the entire COD series progressively) has the worst "lag" of any you've played before it?  COD as a whole (at least starting with BO), and BO2 in particular are really "special" when it comes to how far behind you are and how out of sync players are in general.  It isn't even close.  Forget LAN...I've had better games playing UT in 1999 with west coast US players when I was on the east coast...hell I played with guys from Europe when I was in the US and that MIGHT be the only possible comparison to how BO2 plays with guys that basically live in the SAME TOWN I am in.  C'mon, that isn't just "the interweb" accounting for that disparity...that is something "special" in this game series.

For me MW3 had the most WTF moments out of all the series.

For BO2 the game ran really good for me before the last patch. Of course same issues getting shots around corners, etc but hitmarkers seemed to be more accurate as well as theater matched my gameplay, stuff like that.

Since the patch things dropped down about 5 percent overall.

• 99. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar

AlexanderMcKing wrote:

These people who are trying to correct others on the proper term to use on the issue of this game is hilarious. What does it matter, what the issue is called? There is a clear fact BO2 is broken. I been playing since COD4 with the same internet connection and never had issue until now. The same goes for my crew of 6 other people i play with daily. I decided to finally join the forum because i need answers on this matter as well.

Um.... +1

Who cares what the official terminology is. So ok I get that these guys post saying you can't believe what you see with your eyes. That's not what really happened. You are all bad players with terrible internet.

This game has coding which is based on 1's and 0's and mathematical equations. Recording a game with a pvr shows exactly what was displayed during the game. The theater mode is the recording information about the game and then is played back for you to see.

So I'm supposed to believe that when watching a killcam, or watching theater mode that the recorded data is somehow wrong? As if the coding was recorded incorrectly by the systems, and it just happens to be recorded incorrectly to show someone enter a room before they did on my screen?

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next