1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 168 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 9:13 AM by Foxhound-Pro Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 80. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    asianman12

Yea I remember trying to get people to not play.  It didn't work.  Showing that indeed only a small population really cared enough to try and boycott.  But in the end not enough to stop playing altogether. 

I was guilty of that.  But I learned to suck it up in a way. lolol

• 81. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    zingaa

lagfest wrote:

but the real point is blackops is crippled with lag why is other games fine

This is exactly the question I would like to see answered.  I had no problems in MW3 or BO1, perfect running game. NHL with a European team hosting and it's perfect....Why just this game? There's a common denominator here....

I'm not insulting anyone here, I just want a "non network engineering degree" answer...

• 82. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    asianman12

They aren't "fine".

The problem is a lot of you guys won't see it from both sides.  While you say that so and so game had no lag. Well maybe you didn't see it, but others did?  Every game has problems.  It's software. They all have glitches in their programming.  All they can really do is identify it and then go back and try and fix it.  Sometimes it takes more time considering all it is is code.  If you have any basic programming knowledge.  Coding is freaking difficult.  One thing could work but cause something else to freak out or crash.  It takes time reading through lines and lines of code to locate the problem. Then testing out solutions that fix the problem and don't cause other problems at the same time. 

• 83. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    AlexanderMcKing

These people who are trying to correct others on the proper term to use on the issue of this game is hilarious. What does it matter, what the issue is called? There is a clear fact BO2 is broken. I been playing since COD4 with the same internet connection and never had issue until now. The same goes for my crew of 6 other people i play with daily. I decided to finally join the forum because i need answers on this matter as well.

• 84. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    starbuckfrack

lagfest wrote:

The game might be fine for YOU but as I proved its not fine for all.

• 85. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar

thats all i want is the honest answer i think its the actuall code of the game or there using old servers that cant cope if you host a private match its perfect if your the host in a public match its carnage getting shot after you went round corners sometime getting killed before anyone even came round the corner thats as bad as having full blown cheaters in the game in my eyes

• 86. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    asianman12

You know this response is so generic to me. 

"I have been playing since this game and it was fine until now".  I see this in every COD forum after a new game is released.  It might be a different person but the response is always the same. "I have been playing fine since COD4 so why is it this game different?"  Maybe because it's a whole different game?

O.O?!?!!?!

• 87. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    starbuckfrack

zingaa wrote:

lagfest wrote:

This is exactly the question I would like to see answered.  I had no problems in MW3 or BO1, perfect running game. NHL with a European team hosting and it's perfect....Why just this game? There's a common denominator here....

I'm not insulting anyone here, I just want a "non network engineering degree" answer...

So in that thread that I quoted you didnt type THIS ?

"Yeah it comes and goes for me, a few days ago it was unplayable but yesterday and today almost perfect."

http://community.callofduty.com/message/205713617#205713617

not pointing the finger but that took only a few seconds to find.

• 88. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar

To asianman12, starbuckfrack, and maccabi.....

Please explain why you think the game runs so smooth on your connection and the other people on here are delirious. What do you have that we don't have? Is it the new Xbox slim vs. the old? Do you have Gigabyte connections vs the lowly Megabyte that most others have? Are you all MLG players?

I know the above sounds sarcastic, and to some point it is..... but since you three seem to know how our connections are crap, then your connections have to be darn near exactly the same and I would like to copycat you guys so that I can get off these forums and play with no lag ever again!

• 89. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    asianman12

It doesn't run smooth for me.  I am having the same problem everyone else is having.  But I at least acknowledge the fact that it isn't LAG COMP that is hindering my gameplay.  It's just that what happens with internet based gaming is exactly that.  Internet based.  It isn't LAN.  There is lag.  There is latency. I will say that this game chooses a host and matches you with parties differently than previous games.  That doesn't mean those previous games did it any better.  They all had their wtf moments.

Next, we aren't saying your connections are crap.  But that they aren't as superior as you all claim them to be by gloating about bandwidth which IS NOT SPEED.  

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next