1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 168 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 9:13 AM by Foxhound-Pro Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 60. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar

maccabi, not trying to bash, but why is it when I tried all of your "fixes" in the White Elegaphant thread, did it not resolve my issues with MW3 or this game?

I don't dispute your knowledge of the workings of P2P gaming, but you come off as condescending to people when they tell you about their issues with this game.

• 61. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    maccabi

wildgator25 wrote:

maccabi, not trying to bash, but why is it when I tried all of your "fixes" in the White Elegaphant thread, did it not resolve my issues with MW3 or this game?

I don't dispute your knowledge of the workings of P2P gaming, but you come off as condescending to people when they tell you about their issues with this game.

because nothing in the elgaphant is a fix. nor were they ever advertised as fixes. all the elagaphant ever was was a guide to making sure you correctly set up your network and console. If you are having issues and in doing so fixes those issues (as the buffer bloat thing aptly demonstrates then the problem wasnt the game but your own system )

and its not condensending theres a limit to how many times you can repeat the same thing to the same people who catagorically refuse to believe their "theory" isn't correct.

Every video that shows what i saw what the server saw is flawed. the devs have explained this numerous times since theatre and killcams ere used as "proof"

• 62. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    maccabi

lagfest wrote:

the game is broke open your eyes

then how do I and 100's of 1000's of people manage to play it  fine then with no problems past what you'd expect when you play online over the internet???????

• 63. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar

Soooooo when you set up your network correctly, and the server chooses you as the host, then "technically" you should be ahead of the other participants that are pinging to you, correct? If that "assumption" is correct, then why would the information that is relayed to you by the server be "behind" you on your screen. i.e. The character model of the other participant is ahead of you by (?ms), yet you are the host and should "technically" be ahead of that person. Hence the term that is tossed around, lag compensation (which I know is not the true definition of this made up phenomenon), your (host) connection is delayed (compensated) to an extent to even the playing ground.

But I could be wrong.......

• 64. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar

And in response to the fact that you don't experience this; if every game played the way it has in the past 30 or so that I have played since Monday.... I wouldn't be on here agreeing with the people who have issues. I would be one of the "100's and 1000's" like you who don't have problems with this game.

• 65. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar

because the thousands are no good or hav no clue what lag even is its the more hardcore gamers like me who know for sure the game is broke and notice its not right and how can you really have a decent match if the game is like this

i paid my hard erned money for this and if i were happy i wouldnt be here on this forum i feel i have to get on here to express my feelings towards these games because if we dont get our point accross the problem will always remain

we should have a sticky thread with a vote poll that the lag issue needs to be addressed before any other sort of patches for this game should be worked on and submitt it to somebody that will hav to listen

• 66. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    IEliteWalker

I'm using my 4G mobile broadband now, perfect hit detection players don't even land a shot on me. Really seems like I'm being favoured for having a 3 bar and moderate nat type.

• 67. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar

your exactly right **** connection = favourd us with high speed fibre are being shafted

• 68. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    zingaa

Whatever it's called it sucks and makes the game unplayable. The 20 or so players on my friends list have all stopped playing the game because of this "whatever you want to call it" problem. I never had problems with any other game except this one, including zero problems with MW3, MW3 was super smooth, NHL with euro hosts is smooth as butter. Something is wrong with this game, I don't know if it's in the design, network or whatever but it's this game.

• 69. Re: Black Ops 2 Lag Compensation VIDEO PROOF - @DavidVonderhaar
    asianman12

High speed=same as everyone else. Your PING is what determines if your shot gets registered first or your enemy.  Not your 100+ mb download/50+ mb upload.  THAT DOESN'T MATTER!

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next