1 2 3 4 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Nov 27, 2012 12:39 AM by fluff67890 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released?   And what included fixes are confirmed so far.

DA's are OP because your stats are crap? In the first week of a new CoD game? Welcome to BO2 bro! Even really good Xbox/PS3 players say there KD's are lower in this game. While I do think aim assist is a little high, it's definately now the cause of your crappy stats. This is a new, fast paced, SMG based game. THAT'S why your stats are bad.

• 11. Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released?   And what included fixes are confirmed so far.
    infinitlag

nickenix wrote:

We are dying here guys...Need the update!  Has anyone heard anything?

This is bad, I may even have to start a new profile when the update is released because my current stats are garbage!

You know there are major issues on several fronts when your KDR is literally  cut in half  from where it had consistently been throughout the COD franchise's entire history on Wii.

It's more than just being a sensitivity setting off...

Dual-Analogs need to be NERF'd, that's a 100% fact, take it to the bank!

It's not even debatable so please just look at the facts, and hear the people, the vast majority agree.

If your name is Nintendon't please don't reply to this and b*tch again dude. Seriously you don't even have a leg to stand on with your baseless arguments. You really are the only one in here whining so bad in DA's favor.

Enough is enough..  I'm sure you're happy with your over-inflated KDR and shooting % but it's coming at everyone else's expense so just stop.   Yes the Devs have heard you, the one voice on Dual-Analog's side.

Meanwhile there are hundreds of people in here stating the obvious;  Nerf the DAs !!!

Don't even take our word for it Treyarch, Analyze all the data so far! It should be as clear as day that there is a major advantage to Dual-Analogs.

The update can't come soon enough..   We're getting murdered out there!  Help!

Please. Were you here in the wii era? Be greatful that there IS a dev here talking to us.If you want to be treated like everyone else,get a xbox.

• 12. Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released?   And what included fixes are confirmed so far.
    nickenix

Now hold up just a second here guys.... Everyone take a deep breath and just relaaaaax.

Better?

First off, I was simply wondering (as many of us are) if there was any news on the update/patch front. A more than valid question to bring up.

Second, Considering I've had the same KDR in every COD with a Wiimote.. It is VERY indicative and VERY relevent where my KDR is at now, because i'm not alone. So to all you who say there is no connection, lay off the crack pipes because many other players in here have expressed the exact same thing.

And with all due respect, it is still a COD game, not this completey new game User52 likes to go on about.

And in response to codcanuck, yes i know we should wait for the update with fixed cursor settings to arrive before asking for a DA nerf but seriously man, it's just too obvious that it needs one. Wake up and smell the Napalm dude.

Wiimote users having all their settings back still won't change the fact that DAs are OP.

It will only narrow that ever exisitng gap a bit.

Best way to know for sure?  simple.  Check the shooting percentages. Right now, the average DA shooting % is obviously higher than the Wiimote and by a wide margin. When those percentages are closer to eachother (and within the average COD shooting % range to ensure both controller types are not OP or UP), THEN you'll know that you are at the perfect balance between them.

We can't verify or test these stats ourselves, But Treyarch can and will, and most likely are.

When the final decision is made by 3arc and the DA Nerf comes in, You can all apologize then, but for now just keep it to yourselves please. There's been more than enough ******** in here already.

We all just want to play Blops 2 and have fun right?      Focus on that for now kids

• 13. Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released?   And what included fixes are confirmed so far.
    nickenix

infinitlag wrote:

Please. Were you here in the wii era? Be greatful that there IS a dev here talking to us.If you want to be treated like everyone else,get a xbox.

Dude seriously?

It's a new game on a BRAND NEW CONSOLE !   Yes there's going to be a dev in here picking up on our feedback. We should not feel overly grateful or afraid to scare him/her off.  Please, like we are supposed to walk on eggshells everytime the meer mention of a Dev comes about. 

... I don't think so Chancho

• 14. Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released?   And what included fixes are confirmed so far.
    nintendon't

The only one ******** here is you lol.

Your drop in KDR totally has nothing to do with the more skilled based matchmaking system in BO2, maps with lots of head glitching/flanking routes that force you to adjust your playstyle, missing Wiimote sensitivity options, SMGs being OP with laser sights, Wii U launch noobs giving the other team easy streaks, or the 60FPS increase requiring quicker reaction times from you.

Nope, Nope, Nope...it's those damn dual analog devils with their aim assist trickery.

• 15. Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released?   And what included fixes are confirmed so far.
    nickenix

nintendon\'t wrote:

Nope, Nope, Nope...it's those damn dual analog devils with their aim assist trickery.

Most intelligent thing you've said all week.  I knew you'd come around.

• 16. Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released?   And what included fixes are confirmed so far.
    nintendon't

If they do nerf DA controls, it's gonna be funny to see what your excuse for your KDR drop is then.

• 17. Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released?   And what included fixes are confirmed so far.

Yeah, but chances are, they had a 4 day weekend.

• 18. Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released?   And what included fixes are confirmed so far.
    nintendon't

Also of course accuracy percentages are going to be higher on DA controls. Wiimoters tend to hipfire more and DA players tend to ADS more.

• 19. Re: When is the Wii U Blops 2 Update being released?   And what included fixes are confirmed so far.
    codcanuck

Follow your own advice then - wait for the update before asking for an aim assist nerf.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next