7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2012 3:41 PM by GODSID RSS

Black Ops 2 2nd worst call of duty ever

Here is my reason why BO2 is the worst COD ever

1.Spwaning is still broken

2.Freezing has not been fix

3.All the maps sucks. Why? Every single map besides Nuketown 2025 has extra camping spots for campers. Thats why I only want to play Nuketown.

4.I shoot a guy with 1000 bullets and he doesn't die but he shoots me 3 times and I die.

5.XP has been cut down. S&D used to 500 now 100. Kill Confrimed-Kill Denied used to be 50 now 25. Teammate Kill Connfrimed used to be a 100 now 25.

6.Hitmarkers with snipers when shooting in the chest.

7.In zombies Lava still touches you when you stand 3 feet way. Even if you jump over it's a 70% you'll still get hit. It's annoying.

8.Game doesn't fit in my T.V. All the other COD's can but not this one.

9.Keeps saying "Need more players to balance teams" when it's a free for all, lobby is full and when there is a equal amont of players.

10.I shoot a crossbow bolt under the guy's leg and he doesn't die.

11.You can't hold the same scoresreaks. You get a UAV but don't call and then get another one, that will replace your prev. UAV.

12.Doesn't let me join my friends game. I can't click the Join game button. IT NOT LETTING ME. I wasted 20 minutes just to join my friends game but the Join Game button doesn't appear.

• Re: Black Ops 2 2nd worst call of duty ever
    gs94

I've been here since COD4.

Let me tell you, people have always complained like this in the past ever since MW2.

"Omg this game is the worst COD ever", and then they get hyped up because the next COD title has been announced. People still buy it and procceed to complain more and make the same accusations.

Well this is the first COD game that I've ever just stopped playing entirely after about 5 days. So maybe you do always have complainers, but people like me who never complained once are still finding this game pretty bad, so just saying "people say that with all cod games" is pretty irrelevant.

hyper72

Everyone how ever they look at it are on this forum looking for answer because there not happy.... And im happy people post stuff like this all pretty good points my big one is point .4 driving me mad. 

gs94

Most people are enjoying the game. Most people come to the forums to complain. Fact.

But, if the majority really hate this game, do me a favor and don't buy another COD game like most people do lol

GODSID

Ive been around since COD4 and I must say this is THE WORST COD EVERRRRR!  The disappointing thing is, it could have been the best. Ever since Mw2 I wish they would have just made new maps for the original. Why cant they just take that game and add new maps, zombie mode and killstreaks to it??? Makes no sense whatsoever?  With that said BO still works fine until they let hackers take it over. Ima play that while I still can.

r_flinchy

5.XP has been cut down. S&D used to 500 now 100. Kill Confrimed-Kill Denied used to be 50 now 25. Teammate Kill Connfrimed used to be a 100 now 25.

Wrong ... how many times do people have to make this mistake. The score you see flashing on your screen when you perform an action is your score streak - i.e. the point accumulated towards your next kill streak (for example you need 350 to get a UAV) and it not releated to XP which is displayed in the post match display.

UnRest

Here's what I think:

1. It's not that broken... but the spawn system can definitely take a few improvements (specially on the smaller maps).

2. I haven't experienced any freezes myself, but I know that a lot of people are having this problem. So yes, this really needs a fix as fast as possible!

3. So, all the maps suck because there's campers on them...? Every single FPS out there have campers, this isn't anything new on CoD also. I haven't seen many here, tbh. You can still counter and kill a camper if you know how to. Also, some classes like the Sniper are supposed to use this tactic (camping). Just deal with it.

4. That is either due to lag compensation or real lag on you side. The game is still recent, it's normal to experience a few lag from game match to match, just sit tight and wait for another patch.

5. This means that ranking is now a bit slower than before. I don't see any problem with that. Learn to adapt.

6. Can't comment yet.

7. I don't play much CoD zombies, so I can't comment on this one also. Maybe avoid going near the lava?

8. Not sure what you mean with "game doesn't fit on my TV", but I will guess that you have an older TV model, probably CRT screen. Well, that's a bummer. You should try it on any other TV and see if the problem persists.

9. Many people are experiencing this. It's probably a bug with the game and should be fixed via patch as soon as possible.

10. That's either the lag or a hitbox fail.

11. Yes, I am not 100% sure if this by design or a bug (probably it is a design choice). But yeah, I would've prefered to keep the previous scorestreak.

12. I haven't tried to join any friend game yet, so I don't know about this. Probably a bug or server issue.