5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2012 2:30 PM by Marlow7322 RSS

Looking for a mature, competitive and structured UK clan on Xbox 360.

Looking for a mature, competitive and structured UK clan on Xbox 360.

Bio:

I'm a competive gamer but always been on the sports side of gaming. I've recently given CoD a blast on Black Ops and I'm hooked!

I'd like to join a structured and organised clan because I much prefer the objective side which is really difficult playing on your own.

I've got a K/D of 1 but that's mainly because of the learning curve I had at the start of the game. I've got a positive K/D pretty much all the time these days which isn't bad seeing as I've only been playing for a couple of weeks and playing with random people... I'm getting better all the time (I'm a fast learner)...

Competitive Background:

I own www.UltimateFIFA.com and have played FIFA at the top level.  I mainly play clubs so I know how important people's roles are when working together. I'm looking to take my competitive experience from sports games into CoD and am confident I'll make a decent player.

I'm really competitive but chilled out and can take a loss.

I'm looking to contribute but also learn and develop.

Thanks for reading and drop me a message if you're looking for a loyal member.

• Re: Looking for a mature, competitive and structured UK clan on Xbox 360.

Hello there buddy,

Me and 2 mates have started up a UK competetive team called: dreamstate. Were currently in the process of the trial season on league play and were ranked 18th in the platinum division however our 4th isnt suficient enough and were looking for our last core player. We are very competetive and have alot of future plans for alot of tournaments and leagues, our aim is to become one of the best COD teams around. You need to be a decent player, be able to have a laugh but when it comes down to games, competetive, good communication and the patience that every thing might not go our way, adapt to different gameplays of the opposition and be active. We dont care how old you are as long as your mature.

You need:

The willingness to get better

Objective mind frame

Be able to change your name

Being able to go lan in a year or so

Message me back if your intrested or not mate, or add me on XBL for a talk: dreamstate ryan

Hope to hear from you soon

Hi just read your post about finding a clan to join my clan is now recruiting (Fox Hound Elite) we are a UK based clan with some American players no need for trails all we ask is you take part in clan ops when they start for black ops 2. If your interested go to my clan page and fill out application or leave a comment!

Marlow7322

Hi mate I'm Jamie ( gt marlow7322) from uk-legends. I'm hoping this clan is what your looking for.

UK-Legends is a uk based Xbox Gaming community.

Recruiting now for like minded clan members to play COD (We are actively trying to expand the clan to compete on black ops 2)  

REQUIREMENT

Working mic and able to communicate with others.

18+ years old

Must be in the uk

Access to Facebook (Clan matches/news will be posted on our page) http://www.facebook.com/groups/Legendsuk

Please feel free to join us if you want to have fun whilst making friends. contact Marlow7322 or slippers1209 for more info.