14 Replies Latest reply: Dec 13, 2012 4:29 AM by tlaspepper RSS

ruin

Hackers ruin the game. When they're in the game they end up getting most of the kills. It's all lopsided. For instance. 52 kills by one dude on one side and the 4 other players their best might be 10 kills,8 kills,7 kills and so on. The other side someone might get 10 kills. I hate even having one on my teams side. They are just going to get most of the kills. It sucks even to be on the winning side if one guy is going to get most of the kills. When it's so lopsided like that you can run around looking for someone to kill but can't find any because one A88 hole is getting most of them.

• Re: ruin

If you cannot detect a hacker in the game at this point then you get what you deserve. LEAVE THE GAME, Why stay around and watch them whore everyone?

Then you might as well not play any of the games cuz almost everyone is hacking in some kind of way. Today it has been overflowing with them.

I`ve been in that situation before. Even if you have a good-legit player on your team they kill so much that its hard to get an moab....lol...

Like teacher said, leave the game. Players that stay in those hacker games only feeds the hacker to keep hacking and ruining it for other legit players.

Someone leave me a legit ally code. I need true players-friends.

fissuresofrequent

Been playing WiiU and I have a 3.47 KD with 1,300 kills on BO2. Does that mean I hack since I "supposedly" hacked on the Wii?

Number 1, it would take Jesus to have a k/d ratio over 12.00 on black ops. Therefore, I have no reason but to think you cheated or done something with your numbers.

Number 2, Im still trying to figure out how you are at level 80 with only a few kills on MW3. Once again, you cant get to level 80 with just a few kills, so it looks alittle fishy as well.

Number 3, Most parents wouldnt spend over $400.00 on a Wii-U and black ops 2 game this close to Christmas. Therefore, your competition level has to be at an all time low. So, a 3.47 k/d might be legit.

fissuresofrequent

Number 1, A BO was one of the easiest games to pull a high KD on. I made that profile June 2011. A lot of people with "tryhard pofiles popped up. Atleast 80% of my allies on that profile have over a 5 KD. I have some who have 15 KDs. I will admit I did time out at times when I felt bullcrapped either by a hacker or crappy connection.

Number 2, I have 14,000 kills and I'm first prestiege  level 80? What is so crazy about that?

Number 3, I bought the WiiU and BO2 with my on money. Well atleast most of it. I spent $340 of it and my dad paid for the rest. ($48)

Padiego

That's because you is haxor.

No seriously, until I see a gameplay from you, I will beleive that you do funky stuff when playing CoD.

fissuresofrequent

I have a 56-5 gameplay in my theatre and James said he would record it and put it as gameplay during the podcast.

Your allies numbers ( 15 k/d) ratio is UFO material. 14,000 kills isnt what my screen showed with you being at level 80 on mw3. Cheating or not, your numbers on black ops is that of a cheater regardless, but like I said, you could be playing with people that just cant play.

I play MW3 for hours everyday and I pulled off my best game last night. I went 43-1 thanks to a dickhead with a rocket launcher killing me that 1 time. I think I discovered a new hit detection secret by accident but wont know til a few days pass by to confirm it.

fissuresofrequent

Oh I forgot about the leaderboards not updating xD.

I'm pretty sure I had 5,000 kills when the leaderboards froze. What's so crazy about 5,000 kills and level 80?

I'm 4 levels from the max level on BO2 and I only have 2,600 kills.

tlaspepper wrote:

you could be playing with people that just cant play.

Or I could be actually be good at the game. :O

I only play Dom and only Dom and it's not filled with kids that don't know what they're doing like TDM.

I never play objective games. I tried but cant get into them enough to want to play on a regular basis. All I play is TDM.

Anyway, done some small Christmas shopping today and my girlfriend ask me if the store we were in had a wii-u. I said they should, they have the games for it. Long story short, she asked me if I wanted it. I said it doesnt matter. She said, I want you to have one. Nevertheless, she bought me the black wii-u and black ops 2 for Christmas.  I cant mess with it or even look at it til Christmas which is all good. Im still enjoying mw3.

Im not into black ops 2 because of the theme.Something different I guess. Never thought I would ever own a wii-u or black ops 2.

fissure~, give me some low-down on what you think about the console and black ops 2.

Anyone who has a wii-u can give some input.

Bump....

I seriously doubt that having a 3.47 k/d is rare in a game that was realased quite recently. After all, what really defines your k/d are your first few matches (LOL! I just remembered while I was writing this! I went 32 kills and 3 deaths in my first WaW match ).     That's pretty easy considering:

1. Lots of people don't do their homework and research as much info as possible on BO2. So therefore they do poorly when compared to the ones who do their homework.

2. A bunch of these newbie players are probably toddlers with rich parents who buy them all sorts of stuff and the kid has no idea what to do (especially since Nintendo is more or less a crappy game-console-production-company-thingy that's designed for little kids).

Hacking should never be ruled out in ANY online games that are played on ANY of Nintendo's consoles.

nintendon't

What's this hit detection secret?

....lol......Im afraid theres no new secret. It was just coincidence that I done something and no lag / hit detection took off. This is what happened.

I played mw3 that morning and done so-so. Then I rearranged my living room and when I hooked the wii back up I rearranged the wires some, After I finished rearranging the living room I sat down and played some more mw3. No lie, I had some serious hit detection. I wasnt lagging at all. I turned into the guys that run around killing people with 2 bullets. It was like that 2-3 days straight. The game was actually fun and I dominanted every game because I was lagging. Im like, this is how it ought to be. I was hip-firing and killing people with 2 bullets. They didnt have a chance.

It started on a Friday. When kids went back to school on Monday, the lag came back. So what I thought I discovered turn into nothing. Im 1 block from the school which is where my server is. Seems like when the school is out on vacation the lag goes away. School get out next week for a while during Christmas holidays so Im hoping the no-lag will come back.

For some odd reason, I`ve been lagging more in the last month than usual. My internet provider sent me an up-to-date router which I can get on mw3 as soon as the numbers come up in the top right corner when you log on. They claimed it would cut down on the lag but it didnt, it just connects me quicker. A lot of times lately, Im lagging as I do when Im the host.It doesnt matter if Im the host or not. I lag the same. I cant even get close to a moab now. Cant even get a good kill streak going..Dont know what the deal is with that...